Distance Learning in Project Management
NMIMS offers distance learning in project management. Project Management is a certificate program. It is a 6 months course. This article will give a zest for the course.
DISTANCE CERTIFICATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM FEATURE
The 6-month program teaches students the basic concepts of project management. NMIMS distance learning in project management focuses on empowering students to effectively manage different types of projects. The projects include a public, corporation, information systems, energy, transportation, engineering, and construction.
The courseware teaches pupils the basic techniques needed for the systematic and timely execution of projects. The curriculum familiarises learners with the core components of project selection, initiation, preparation, implementation, managing, evaluation, and termination.
OUTCOME OF THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE
NMIMS distance learning in project management will show learners the skills and strengths to handle projects effectively. It will help apply the concepts of project management to current projects. The curriculum will help understand the methods and strategies used when conducting projects. The certificate course will streamline the project management process. Furthermore, it will automate it.
NMIMS distance learning in project management is 6 months long. It consists of 12 modules. The modules are divided into 2 equal parts with 6 topics each.
Bachelor’s degree in any AIU-recognized discipline or equivalent degree
S.S.C plus 3 years of AICTE Diploma.
S.S.C plus 2 years experience in the field.
NMIMS PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME FEES
Applicants can pay the amount of the full fee of 25,000. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of 1,200. This amount excludes GST.
STRUCTURE OF THE FEES FOR THE CURRICULUM
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students are required to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
- Now applicants can use loan facilities to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
The certification course will give an advantage with the right tools and services. It will help to forge a fruitful career in public relations and corporate communications. The curriculum will prepare to take on different positions, like:
A project manager is a Project Management specialist. Project managers are responsible for the preparation, procurement, and execution of a project. Projects in any undertaking that has a specified reach, a defined start, and a defined finish.
Team members concentrate on identifying and delivering solutions. But wherever, and without delay. They also ensure there is a common, shared objective. They assist project managers.
Sponsors are industry leaders. They are active in encouraging, endorsing, and guiding project work. They supervise the roles of project and program management. Sponsors remain accountable for ensuring the defined benefits are realized over time.
NMIMS seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and industry professionals They will direct students on every step of the way. The faculty members include-
- Dr. Vikas Mehra is a fellow program in management. He passed out from IIM Bangalore.
- Professor Kalicharan Sabat is an assistant professor. He completed his BTech from VIT followed by his MBA. Currently, he is pursuing a Ph.D. from NMIMS itself.
NMIMS has collaborated with numerous multinationals, companies, and start-ups. The aim is to provide scholarships to students who have completed our programs successfully.
The hiring partners are-
- Control Print Limited is India’s first coding and marking solution manufacturers.
- Dachser is the global leader in the field of system logistics.
- CONNECT Business Solutions Limited specifically hires NGASCE students for ICICI Prudential and Aditya Birla Life Insurance.
- Cafe Coffee Day is an Indian Cafe chain owned by Coffee Day Global Limited. It is a subsidiary of Coffee Day Enterprises Limited.
- Brimstone Creative.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is present in three business segments. The segments are engineering and project consumer products and illumination.
- Aviva India is one of the first insurance companies to set up business in India. It’s a joint venture between the Darbar Invest Corp Aviva group.
- Associate Decor is a leading manufacturer. They supply of high-pressure laminates, melamine faced particle boards, pre-laminated particle boards, chipboards.
- Alchaw Metprint is a metal decoration and printing company. They provide printing services to liquor, wine, oil, and the Pharma market.
- Axonic provides turnkey IT Solutions for industry leaders, for Example HP, AT&T, Bank of America, Aflac, Teleflex, etc.
- 3i Infotech is a global IT company. It offers IP based Software Solutions. It includes banking Insurance and Asset Management and ERP Software Solutions.
- Enterprise Growth Accelerator is a specialist in marketing, IT, finance, operations, and more.
- Zar Jewels is a leading ornament manufacturing company. It supplies to brands like Tanishq, Joylukkas, Gold Plus
- Vivo India is a global smartphone company. It creates smartphones for young and fashionable urban mainstream Indian Consumers
- Tata Communications has evolved as a leading provider of the New world of communication. Its enterprise’s customers and service providers worldwide.