Distance education in BBA from NMIMS
NMIMS offers distance education in Bachelors in Business Administration(BBA). The program has a duration of 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters with each subject having credits of 4 points. There are 6 subjects in each semester.
The Bachelor in Business Administration program is meant to enable students to become industry ready managers.
It equips students with requisite professional education and knowledge in business management. The course adds value to the industry and advancing learning. The 3-year program provides state-of-the-art infrastructure to students, to support and propel their career paths. The career path may be managerial, administrative, or entrepreneurial. It provides students with skills-based learning to offer them a competitive edge up employability
The 6-semester course demonstrates a transparent grasp of the concepts of business management across functional domains. It critically thinks and analyses business problems. It makes students apply sensitivity to social, sustainable, and ethical aspects. The program challenges students to actively incorporate nuances of conducting business responsibly in today’s day and age. Another outcome of the distance education in BBA from NMIMS is to develop and apply business models and frameworks to unravel real-world business problems. The course teaches its pupils to communicate verbally and non-verbally within the digital world and cross-culturally. Finally, it develops and displays entrepreneurship acumen, innovation in ideating business plans, and an understanding of the start-up ecosystem within the country and globally.
HSC (10 + 2) in any accepted board discipline at least 50 percent
HSC (10 + 2) in every accepted board discipline with 45 percent and a minimum of 2 years of work experience
SSC (10) + 3 years Diploma accepted 55 percent by AICTE
Structure of the fees for the curriculum
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment, at the University’s discretion.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students are required to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
- Now applicants can use loan facilities to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
Assistance Manager – Finance
Assistant finance managers support finance managers with some administrative and financial duties. This could include helping with billing invoices, planning budgets, handling cash flow, and asking colleagues for details about purchasing orders.
Assistant Manager – Marketing
A brand assistant helps brand managers and executives working on initiatives aimed at increasing company revenues and improving sales or marketing strategies. In other roles, they work closely with staff, such as advertisement, market analysis, development, sales, and distribution.
Assistant Manager – HR
A Human Resources (HR) Assistant is a trained specialist who performs an organization’s day-to-day administrative and human resources duties. They aid recruiting, record management, and payroll processing for HR managers, and provide clerical support to all employees.
Higher Studies (PGDBM/MBA) in management Domain
Students can opt for higher studies after graduation. They can prepare for entrance exams for institutes such as IIM and XLRI.
Options for payment of fees
Option 1- Applicants can pay the amount of the full fee of 1,31,000 and the Admission Processing Fee of 1,200.
Option 2- Applicants can pay the annual program fee amount of 47,000 per year. Alongside applicants have to pay an amount of 1200 as admission fee.
Option 3- Applicants can pay the program fee amount of 25,000 per semester. It also has to pay the admission Processing Fee of 1,200.
NMIMS has inculcated a specific module in its curriculum. It will help to improve employability skills, which places high emphasis on soft & technical skills. The course bridges the gap between employer demand and student readiness.
NMIMS offers the first BBA in distance and online education. The Placement Assistance Service is meant for our students to organize them for job opportunities during their lifetime. the stress is on providing supported placement to support students and facilitate their careers.
NMIMS seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and industry professionals They will direct students on every step of the way. The faculty members include-
- Professor Harneet Jayakar. She is an assistant professor who has completed her PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad. She has done her Bachelor of Engineering from Mumbai University.
- Dr. Deepak R Gupta. He is an assistant professor at the college. He has completed his Ph.D. in Maters of Commerce.
- Dr. Pooja A Basu. She is an assistant professor in NMIMS. She has completed her Ph.D. and PGDM.
- Professor Brinda Sampat. She is an assistant professor at the college. Her qualification is MSc in Information Technology.
- CA Purva Shah. She is an assistant professor and a charted accountant. She has completed her Mass Communication.
- Professor Ritu Tripathi. She is an assistant professor who has completed her MBA from Mount Carmel Institute of Management.
- Professor Shrikant Mullik. He is the Principal Consultant at Shrikant Mullik and Associates. He graduated in BE from Mumbai University. Then he went to pursue MBA from IIT Bombay. Currently, he is pursuing a Ph.D. at NMIMS.