The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program focuses on developing well-rounded, digitally informed marketers. It aims to create students who can incorporate both strategy and organizational design to generate customer effect and flexible execution. The course objective is to transform emerging companies successfully and incorporate marketing principles to the digital environment.
It will teach students to scan, Social, Show, Smartphone, and I video, conceptualize, and construct interactive solutions through touchpoints. It helps students to think creatively and not just tactically.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program will familiarize students with the changing digital world and understands customers through a digital lens. It will Build to have a deeper understanding of digitally creating customer loyalty and guiding the advocacy of brands..
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program is crafted to help students generate strategies for digital communication and content. It recognizes new developments and innovations such as Programmatic Ad Buying, Chatbot, Digital Wallets, and Automation of Marketing.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program outcome is to develop a marketing strategy. It includes target selection, preparation, review, growth, execution, and evaluation of plans to achieve business objectives.
The course’s outcome is to devise marketing strategies successfully across all digital platforms. It plans to optimize search advertising strategies for end-to-end campaign management, with a particular emphasis on Google AdWords.
The program creates effective strategies to reach new and current audiences while achieving business objectives through social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program create omnichannel marketing campaigns and combine them with CRM and email software. Additionally, it leverages data from the 1st and 3rd parties and uses analytical methods to achieve marketing and business objectives.
Furthermore, it implements new methods of media purchasing, such as programmatic ad buying, real-time bidding, etc.
Partnership with The Stukent Edge
NMIMS has partnered with The Stukent Edge and its advantages are discussed below:
- Research with the world: The Stukent Edge is a supplier of content for more than 1400 prestigious schools worldwide. It includes Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Stanford.
- Keep Current: The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program is revised every six months to incorporate industry innovations.
- Lifetime access: Students can have a lifetime right to use the material of the course after you have completed the course.
The modules that will be present in the first module are:
- Cultivate: Revisiting Marketing Concepts & Introduction to Online Media
- Catch: Marketing Framework For The Connected Consumer
- Connect: Marketing To The Connected Consumer
- Simulation: Mimic Pro
The modules that will be present in the second module are:
- Consume: Conversations With Content
- Close: Optimising For Conversions
- Continue: Building Loyal Consumers & Driving Brand Advocacy
- Simulation: Mimic Social
Our seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and professionals from the industry that will lead you every step of the way.
- Prof. Patkar is the founder and director of Fundamentor.com, a leading gamified learning platform from Google, Facebook, IBM, U.K. Govt, and many more that has received accolades. The business is a key supplier of gamified education that offers analysis and industry reports on the 2017-2021 Global Gamified Education Market.
- Prof. Nag played a crucial role in the development of the Euro IV fuel production capacity for the Indian Oil Corporation. In Karnataka, he introduced a main account management model for Johnson and Johnson Hospital Supplies that facilitated the organization’s growth.
- Dr. Kumar has successfully established profitable multi-billion dollar programs. For more than 25 years, Dr. Kumar has worked with many well-known firms, such as Microsoft Corporation, Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Pvt. of Sage India. Ltd., and Company Solutions Zeetaa. He was praised for his interpersonal abilities as well as the ability to manage different departments in order to achieve the best results.
- Prof. Nikhil is an IIM Ahmadabad Marketing & Business Development enthusiast with more than 8 years of experience.
- Prof. Jaykar has over 6 years of experience in industry and academia. Her background in the industry is with companies such as JP Morgan, Mahindra & Mahindra, and HDFC Bank. In the wellness and fashion space, she has worked on various digital marketing ventures for several e-commerce start-ups.
Get an advantage with the right tools and services to develop a successful career in the digital marketing field over the competition. The curriculum prepares you to play different positions, such as:
Digital Marketing Manager
Responsibilities of digital marketing manager Digital marketing campaign preparation, including site, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display ads Maintaining our presence in social media in all digital platforms Monitoring and reporting on the success of all digital marketing campaigns.
Performance Marketing Manager
The Performance Marketing Manager is mainly responsible for digital account management and using paying social media to diversify the channel mix. She focuses on outcomes unique to the campaign and drives the promotional efficiency of the marketing department.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will oversee social media marketing and advertising for the organization.
NMIMS Distance Certificate Program in Operations Management eligibility is:
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent.
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applicants for NMIMS Distance Certificate Program in Operations Management can pay the amount of the full fee of INR 60,000/-. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of INR 1,200/-. This amount excludes GST.
Students can also pay the fees semester wise. INR 40,000/- needs to be paid before the First Semester and INR 25,000/- needs to paid in the second semester
Structure of the fees for the curriculum
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students need to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
Now applicants can use the loan facility to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent. OR Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).