MBA Executives in Business Analytics
The MBA executives program will get a solid business base in 18-month. The course is AICTE approved and will teach students analytics techniques.
The course will give in-depth exposure to Python, Tableau, Excel analytical resources.
NMIMS MBA executive course will aid and help students with a personal mentor, academic fellows, and a deep peer network
Students can get a deep understanding of the industry by solving real industry issues with comprehensive personalized input through funded projects.
The course is 2 years duration. It is divided into 4 semesters. Each year there will be 2 semesters.
NMIMS seasoned faculty is a mix of leading analytics, communications, HR, finance, academicians & professionals from India’s supply chain. To grasp ideas, explain questions, and practice business problem solving, communicate with them. NMIMS MBA executive faculty includes:
- Prof. Kumar is a research analyst with many accomplishments in global research activities.
- Prof. Jaykar has over 6 years of experience in industry and academia.
- Prof. Parakh played a key role in executing valuation assignments, designing credit rating models, and structuring transactions for the Structured Goods Community and ICICI Bank,
- Dr. Pooja has 7 years of experience in the corporate industry.
- Prof Brinda has been teaching Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Mirza Rahim Baig is an avid problem solver and a seasoned expert in applied analytics and data science.
- Mr. Mani Garlapati completed his Masters of Finance at the Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences, Pilani, India. He’s now serving as Google’s Lead Strategist.
- Prof. Amit Sehgal, a problem solver, author, leader, and architect, has held various leadership positions in organizations such as Amazon, Sapient, RBS, and Infosys over the past 17+ years.
- Dr. Rohit Muraleedharan holds a Ph.D. in Macroeconomics and Banking from IIT Bombay, India. He received his M.Phil from IIT Bombay in Planning and Development and holds a postgraduate degree in Economics from Madras Christian College.
This curriculum offers the tools and services needed to manage and become a competent financial professional in all frontiers of finance. The curriculum prepares you to play different positions, such as:
Growth Manager Business
Usually, the Growth Manager position lives at the intersection of marketing and product creation and is focused on the acquisition, activation, retention, and upselling of consumers and users. Usually, the Growth Manager reports either to the CEO, the Product Management Vice President, or the Marketing Vice President.
Business Analytics Manager
Their duties include techniques for successful analysis and reporting of data.
Marketing and Finance Strategy Manager
A range of strategic efforts is supported and led by the Strategy Manager, including playing a central role in the implementation of annual/long-term strategic plans.
A business consultant is a professional who offers professional or professional advice in a specific area, such as security, management, accounting, law, human resources, marketing, finance, engineering, research, digital transformation, or any of the other specialist fields.
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 55 percent and 3+ years of work experience in every discipline from accredited universities.
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 55 percent in any discipline from recognized universities and Post-Graduation/Professional Degree with a minimum of 55 percent and 2 + years of work experience from recognized universities.
The total fees for the MBA Executive course in NMIMS are 4,00,000
Finance Options Available
With a 20 percent concession on the program cost, the university provides armed forces with special benefits.
At the discretion of the university, the above fee structure is subject to modification. Any payment made through the Demand Draft should be made in favor of the “NMIMS of SVKM” is payable in Mumbai. This will help the lending facility to cover the program’s fees and without a credit card.
The EMI facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available via the following banks’ credit cards:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Citi Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 55 percent and 3+ years of work experience in every discipline from accredited universities. OR Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 55 percent in any discipline from recognized universities and Post-Graduation/Professional Degree with a minimum of 55 percent and 2 + years of work experience from recognized universities.