The two-year M.B.A. program incorporates supply chain management principles and delves further into the theory and implementation of the field. The principles of business management are applied to the definitions of operations in this course. It demonstrates the importance of sourcing, lean and warehouse management, storage, and inventory management in the development of a productive supply chain. It also comprehends the processes involved in handling logistics while using technology to optimize production.
Distance MBA in supply chain management is well-versed in the processes involved in logistics management, as well as how to use technology to maximize production. It optimizes procedures to reduce costs and ensure compliance with industry standards. Furthermore, it recognizes the significance of both large and small-scale inventory management. Students who successfully complete this program will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree.
As a result of the course, a company’s growth can be facilitated by a more efficient SCM process. It also simplifies roles within wider operating networks and supply chains. Furthermore, it efficiently manages operational capacities to detect demand-supply mismatches. It also manages supply chain operations to ensure a “flow” of goods and services and ensure that consumers get what they want, at the price they want, and in the quantity they need.
Another benefit of a distance MBA in supply chain management is the ability to efficiently address supply chain issues and handle opportunities and challenges in a global market.
MBA in supply chain management is 2 years long with 2 semesters each year. There are 4 semesters in total.
An experienced faculty makes up the NMIMS MBA in Financial management. It’s a team of academics and business experts who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Dr. Pooja has worked in the business world for the past seven years.
- Prof Chouhan is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner and the local content developer in Amsterdam.
- Dr. Dimple has over 19 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Kelkar is a recognized Ph. D. guide at the University of Mumbai.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant with a DISA qualification.
- Prof. Brinda had taught Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Harneet Jayakar graduated from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad with a master’s degree in marketing.
- Prof. Shrinivas has worked in corporate policy, strategic intelligence, and analysis for over 14 years.
- Prof. Sabat has over 15 years of experience in the fields of education and business management.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Dr. Pandey is a rare mix of academic and industrial experience.
- Prof. Seth is an enthusiastic business trainer with over ten years of experience.
With the right tools and resources, you can gain an advantage over the competition and create a long-term, successful company. The curriculum prepares you for a variety of tasks, including:
Supply Chain Analyst
A Supply Chain Analyst gathers information and analyzes it in order to enhance the supply chain system. They aim to inspire top-notch production from employees while also lowering the costs of project materials.
Supply Chain Manager
Supply chain managers are in charge of managing the import or production of raw materials for a company’s use. They keep track of the materials as they’re mixed, formed, and altered to create new goods, and they keep an eye on them during the manufacturing process. This ensures that sufficient supplies are available.
Logistics administrators are in charge of warehousing, procurement, distribution, and supply chain systems, as well as preparing, organizing, and controlling them. They are normally in charge of a team of warehouse employees or other logistics experts. They are often in charge of a specific area.
Production Planning Manager
Responsibilities and Responsibilities of the Production Planning Manager Oversee the organization’s a production planning and management tasks. Prepare a production schedule, budget, and timetable based on the production requirements. Determine the amount of output required based on the plant’s capacity and specifications.
Purchasing & Procurement Manager
A purchase and procurement manager’s job is to make sure that their company buys the products and services that will help them achieve their objectives. In general, this entails locating supplier partners that strike a balance between quality and price. In addition, the procurement manager’s duties include evaluating the company’s previous acquisitions.
NMIMS has established partnerships with various multinational businesses, corporations, and start-ups to provide opportunities to students who have completed our programs.
Some of the companies are:
- Esri India
- Helix Tech
- Leel engineering air
- 3i Infotech
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Supply chain Management is
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.
The fees for MBA in Supply chain management are 144,000. This is the full amount for the course. Fees can be paid annually as well. For this, students need to pay 77,500 annually. 41,000 needs to be paid if students need to pay the fees semester-wise.
The admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200 is applicable for all admissions—an initial amount of Rs. 5,000 from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Besides, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Mode of class
Students can choose between two types of lecture delivery: Prime & Pro
- Pro: Students can access live-interactive lectures as well as recorded lectures in the Pro model.
- Prime: Students can watch recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose which live-interactive lectures they want to attend.
NMIMS’s vision is to develop and offer quality programs, curricula, and services to students with uncompromising work ethics. It aims at nurturing a pool of highly employable graduates.
In a globalized world, NMIMS commits to training students to meet corporate demands. NMIMS accomplishes this by encouraging technologically-enhanced teaching and learning opportunities and utilizing different modes of delivery of courses. By developing an atmosphere characterized by consistency, ease, timeliness, and accuracy, NMIMS reaches out to various learners. NMIMS’s mission is to create an environment of high standards for our students’ performance and corporate partners through our values.
NMIMS services are structured to help develop working professionals awareness, skills, and abilities while keeping their busy schedules in mind. The NMIMS curriculum, courseware, and pedagogy are regularly checked and reviewed to remain relevant and updated. Our services are sponsored by comprehensive research studies carried out by our faculty. NMIMS is committed to creating an enriching learning environment for our students. This will prepare them better for the future.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) & the Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB) of India have approved and accepted NMIMS programs. In 2018, UGC (University Grants Commission) granted NMIMS Autonomy Category I, granting us detailed approval to deliver programs across open & distance learning modes.
In its third evaluation period in 2018, which reflects the highest academic leadership levels, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited us with Grade A+.
Why NMIMS is different
Via enhanced & up-to-date technology, NMIMS is focused on providing students an enriching and engaging online experience. NMIMS has a coveted faculty of experts and academics whose primary purpose is to direct students through their professional challenges. NMIMS program structure is based on the KSA (Knowledge-Skill-Attitude). This enables working professionals to learn key skills and competencies needed to succeed in the workplace. The 3 foundations of the KSA structure would improve the student’s capacity in their professional career to face VUCA (Volatile-Uncertain-Complex-Ambiguous).
Here is the list of MBA Specializations offered by NMIMS :
- Distance MBA in Business Management
- Distance MBA in Financial Management
- Distance MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- Distance MBA in Operations Management
- Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
- Distance MBA in Marketing Management
- Distance MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Distance MBA in International Trade Management
- Distance MBA in Retail Management
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Supply chain Management is Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level. OR A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.