The detailed course structure for the Distance MBA in International Trade Management would include trading practices, capital exchange, producing and importing products and services from around the world over the course of four semesters. It is comprehensive and detailed course that satisfies the ever-changing global norm. It also explores foreign trade, capital exchange, trade promotion, policies, and strategies at the regional, national, and global levels. The principles of risk management for international policies, emerging multinational companies, and foreign exchange are covered in this course and determine the effect on the political and legal climate.
The course provides students with the skills they need to analyze trade problems, source and produce products, comprehend draft policy documents for the international market, and improve trade management processes. It defines cross-border trade and tax principles, as well as factors that impact global businesses. Students can receive a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree credential upon completing this program.
The course aims to improve efficient trade management processes.
Manage international business and markets. A distance MBA in International Trade Management aims to recognize and demonstrate various business management practices and a global mindset. It can identify and analyze global megatrends, policies, and strategies. It also assesses risk in terms of international policy, new global industry, foreign exchange, and the political and legal climate. One joins the ever-changing global workforce.
Distance MBA in International Trade management is 2 years long with 2 semesters each year. There are 4 semesters in total.
An experienced faculty makes up the NMIMS Distance MBA in International Trade Management. It’s a team of academics and business experts who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Dr. Pooja has worked in the business world for the past seven years.
- Prof. Nilanjan Das has over 23 years of experience in financial services and capital markets, emphasizing investment management and analysis.
- Prof. R. Vijayan is a supply chain expert with over 40 years of experience in procurement, warehousing, export, import, customs clearance, transportation, and training and development.
- Prof. Tanmoy Adhikary was instrumental in the turnaround of four companies, three of which he led.
- Prof. Mani has led various main functions in large conglomerates such as Areva, Schneider Electric, Godrej, Tata, Reliance, Indo Rama, and others during his 16 years in the corporate sector.
- Dr. Dimple has over 19 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Kelkar is a recognized Ph. D. guide at the University of Mumbai.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant with a DISA qualification.
- Prof. Brinda had taught Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Harneet Jayakar graduated from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad with a master’s degree in marketing.
- Prof. Shrinivas has worked in corporate policy, strategic intelligence, and analysis for over 14 years.
- Prof. Sabat has over 15 years of experience in the fields of education and business management.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Prof. Seth is an enthusiastic business trainer with over ten years of experience.
- Dr. Gupta has more than 9 years of academic experience and has previously worked for Asian Paints and Unilever.
With the right tools and resources, you can gain an advantage over the competition and create a long-term, successful company. The curriculum prepares you for a variety of tasks, including:
International Trade Manager
An International trade manager is often in charge of managing all aspects of a company’s or government’s trade agreements and policies — or only a small portion of it.
Business Development Manager
The primary responsibility of a business development manager is to assist in the company’s growth for which he or she works.
A policy analyst’s role involves evaluating current initiatives’ effectiveness and setting the groundwork for new programs and legislation to achieve objectives and goals. The work involves reviewing and amending policy drafts and making proposals to strengthen the impact of current policies.
The Freight Auditor will be in charge of looking at freight shipments and invoice payment details compared to our customers’ contracts and costs. The purpose is to detect billing anomalies, check overpayments made by our client’s customers, and file overcharge claims using our patented applications.
A business analyst (BA) is a person who evaluates a business model or its integration with technology by analyzing an entity or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documenting its business, processes, or systems. Via data analysis, market analysts assist companies in developing processes, products, facilities, and applications.
NMIMS has established partnerships with various multinational businesses, corporations, and start-ups to provide opportunities to students who have completed our programs.
Some of the companies are:
- Esri India
- Helix Tech
- Leel engineering air
- 3i Infotech
The eligibility for Distance MBA in International Trade Management is
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.
The fees for Distance MBA in International Trade management are Rs. 1,44,000/-. This is the full amount for the course. Fees can be paid annually as well. For this, students need to pay Rs. 77,500/- annually. Rs. 41,000/- needs to be paid if students need to pay the fees semester-wise.
The admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- is applicable for all admissions—an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Besides, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Mode of class
Students can choose between two types of lecture delivery: Prime & Pro
- Pro: Students can access live-interactive lectures as well as recorded lectures in the Pro model.
- Prime: Students can watch recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose which live-interactive lectures they want to attend.
NMIMS’s vision is to develop and offer quality programs, curricula, and services to students with uncompromising work ethics. It aims at nurturing a pool of highly employable graduates.
In a globalized world, NMIMS commits to training students to meet corporate demands. NMIMS accomplishes this by encouraging technologically-enhanced teaching and learning opportunities and utilizing different modes of delivery of courses. By developing an atmosphere characterized by consistency, ease, timeliness, and accuracy, NMIMS reaches out to various learners. NMIMS’s mission is to create an environment of high standards for our students’ performance and corporate partners through our values.
NMIMS services are structured to help develop working professionals’ awareness, skills, and abilities while keeping their busy schedules in mind. The NMIMS curriculum, courseware, and pedagogy are regularly checked and reviewed to remain relevant and updated. Our services are sponsored by comprehensive research studies carried out by our faculty. NMIMS is committed to creating an enriching learning environment for our students. This will prepare them better for the future.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) & the Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB) of India have approved and accepted NMIMS programs. In 2018, UGC (University Grants Commission) granted NMIMS Autonomy Category I, granting us detailed approval to deliver programs across open & distance learning modes.
In its third evaluation period in 2018, which reflects the highest academic leadership levels, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited us with Grade A+.
Why NMIMS is different
Via enhanced & up-to-date technology, NMIMS is focused on providing students an enriching and engaging online experience. NMIMS has a coveted faculty of experts and academics whose primary purpose is to direct students through their professional challenges. NMIMS program structure is based on the KSA (Knowledge-Skill-Attitude). This enables working professionals to learn key skills and competencies needed to succeed in the workplace. The 3 foundations of the KSA structure would improve the student’s capacity in their professional career to face VUCA (Volatile-Uncertain-Complex-Ambiguous).
Here is the list of MBA Specializations offered by NMIMS :
- Distance MBA in Business Management
- Distance MBA in Financial Management
- Distance MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- Distance MBA in Operations Management
- Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
- Distance MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Distance MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Distance MBA in Marketing Management
- Distance MBA in Retail Management
The eligibility for Distance MBA in International Trade Management is Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level. OR A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.