This two-year Distance MBA in financial Management provides a better understanding of marketing’s different roles and values, which can be implemented in the workplace. The courseware has been revised to keep up with the ever-changing market world. It examines current marketing strategies and provides a regional and global perspective on marketing.
MBAs in financial services are familiar with management principles and how to apply them to marketing management. It navigates the marketing segment efficiently, which involves both conventional and modern marketing.
The program’s outcome is that it successfully develops a cost-effective marketing strategy that often achieves optimal performance. The course will teach you how to identify your target audiences and create dialogue that speaks to them in their own language. It creates integrated marketing campaigns and successful marketing strategies.
The MBA in financial management outcome will improve current consumer relationships and turn them into brand advocates. It will give students an advantage over their peers and help them chart a good business career path.
Distance MBA in Financial Management from NMIMS is 2 years long with 2 semesters each in one year. It has 4 semesters in total.
An experienced faculty makes up the NMIMS Distance MBA in Financial management. It’s a team of academics and business experts who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Prof. Vivek has worked in a variety of sectors and functions for over 12 years. He’s partnered with some of the best investment banks, multinational management advisory firms.
- Prof. Harneet Jayakar graduated from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad with a master’s degree in marketing.
- Prof. Rohit Gautam’s professional experience spans a variety of sectors, roles, and nations. He has partnered with businesses with a market capitalization of $1 billion or more in the last ten years.
- Prof. Tanmoy Adhikary was instrumental in the turnaround of four companies, three of which he led. He now serves as an independent management consultant, assisting businesses in increasing earnings and lowering costs.
- Prof. Shrinivas has worked in corporate management, strategic intelligence for 14 years.
- Prof Chouhan is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner.
- Prof. Seth is an energetic business trainer with over ten years of experience.
- Dr. Deepak has more than 9 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Pooja has worked in the business world for the past seven years.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with the DISA qualification.
- Prof. Brinda had taught Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Sabat has over 15 years of experience in the fields of education and business management.
- Dr. Kelkar has a Ph. D. in Business Economics from the University of Mumbai under his belt.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell. She has worked in various fields for over 23 years and is an INSEAD alumnus.
With the right tools and resources, you can gain an advantage over the competition and create a long-term, successful company. The curriculum prepares you for a variety of tasks, including:
A product manager is in charge of an organization’s product creation, referred to as product management. Product managers are in charge of a product’s business plan, defining its functional specifications, and overseeing the rollout of new functionality.
They personally interview potential consumers to determine the feasibility of a new service or product.
A brand manager ensures a product’s or brand’s creativity by using price, packaging, logo, associated colors, and lettering format to build brand equity.
A company’s marketing manager is the person in charge of all of the company’s finances. As a result, they will operate in a coordinated manner to develop and enforce all of its strategic plans and execute them.
Public Relations Manager
The Senior PR Manager and the Head PR are directly responsible for the Public Relations Manager (PR Manager). The PR Manager’s job serves as a vital link between the company and its various audiences. The PR Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that its communications and its customers are consistent.
Media Planning and Buying
They are in charge of meeting with clients to learn about their marketing campaigns and demonstrate the most appropriate media combinations.
NMIMS has established partnerships with various multinational businesses, corporations, and start-ups to provide opportunities to students who have completed our programs.
Some of the companies are:
- Zar Jewels
- 3i Infotech
- Alchaw Metprint
- Associate Decor
- Bajaj Electronics Ltd
- Control Print
- Esri India
- Helix Tech
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Financial Management from NMIMS is
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.
The fees for Distance MBA in Financial management are Rs. 1,44,000/-. This is the full amount for the course. Fees can be paid annually as well. For this, students need to pay Rs. 77,500/- annually. Rs. 41,000/- needs to be paid if students need to pay the fees semester-wise.
The admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- is applicable for all admissions—an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Besides, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Mode of class
Students can choose between two types of lecture delivery: Prime & Pro
- Pro: Students can access live-interactive lectures as well as recorded lectures in the Pro model.
- Prime: Students can watch recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose which live-interactive lectures they want to attend.
NMIMS’s vision is to develop and offer quality programs, curricula, and services to students with uncompromising work ethics. It aims at nurturing a pool of highly employable graduates.
In a globalized world, NMIMS commits to training students to meet corporate demands. NMIMS accomplishes this by encouraging technologically-enhanced teaching and learning opportunities and utilizing different modes of delivery of courses. By developing an atmosphere characterized by consistency, ease, timeliness, and accuracy, NMIMS reaches out to various learners. NMIMS’s mission is to create an environment of high standards for our students’ performance and corporate partners through our values.
NMIMS services are structured to help develop working professionals’ awareness, skills, and abilities while keeping their busy schedules in mind. The NMIMS curriculum, courseware, and pedagogy are regularly checked and reviewed to remain relevant and updated. Our services are sponsored by comprehensive research studies carried out by our faculty. NMIMS is committed to creating an enriching learning environment for our students. This will prepare them better for the future.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) & the Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB) of India have approved and accepted NMIMS programs. In 2018, UGC (University Grants Commission) granted NMIMS Autonomy Category I, granting us detailed approval to deliver programs across open & distance learning modes.
In its third evaluation period in 2018, which reflects the highest academic leadership levels, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited us with Grade A+.
Why NMIMS is different
Via enhanced & up-to-date technology, NMIMS is focused on providing students an enriching and engaging online experience. NMIMS has a coveted faculty of experts and academics whose primary purpose is to direct students through their professional challenges. NMIMS program structure is based on the KSA (Knowledge-Skill-Attitude). This enables working professionals to learn key skills and competencies needed to succeed in the workplace. The 3 foundations of the KSA structure would improve the student’s capacity in their professional career to face VUCA (Volatile-Uncertain-Complex-Ambiguous).
Here is the list of MBA Specializations offered by NMIMS :
- Distance MBA in Business Management
- Distance MBA in Marketing Management
- Distance MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- Distance MBA in Operations Management
- Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
- Distance MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Distance MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Distance MBA in International Trade Management
- Distance MBA in Retail Management
The eligibility for MBA in Financial Management is Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level. OR A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.