NMIMS distance learning diploma courses help you to take you first step towards the corporate world.
Diploma Programs are beneficial for students looking to work in the desired industry.
Distance Learning Diploma programs save a lot of time but enable you to learn a lot in a shorter duration of time as well as diploma programs are less costlier than regular degree courses.
NMIMS Diploma courses are ideally suited for students, working professionals and homemakers as distance learning allow practitioners and homemakers to get an extra skill set without attending regular classes.
Further, NMIMS Diploma Courses help in acquiring theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills required for the desired field.
Moreover, Diploma Program from NMIMS focuses on excellence in academic delivery and industry leading instructional methodology.
All the Courses from NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE) are UGC and DEB approved.
Some Salient Features NMIMS Diploma Courses:
- Up-to-date learning material
- Highly qualified academicians and industry professionals
- Facilities of online lectures, blogs and study plans
- Best in class service
- Well defined online query resolution process
- Digital library
- Flexible fee payment options
Awards and Recognitions
- Top Distance Learning Institute in India – Competition Success review – 2014
- Top Distance Learning Institute in India – Competition Success review – 2013
- Ranked 2nd among top 10 B-Schools offering distance education – ZEE Business – 2012
- Ranked 5th in top distance learning institutes India – DNA Indus Learning Survey – 2012
NMIMS Diploma Courses are designed keeping in mind the requirement of distance learning, based on the most of the relevant and industry-based curriculum.
Wide range of Diploma Courses by NMIMS casters the diverse needs of students, working professional, homemakers looking to add a skill set or boost up their career in field of management
Below is the list of Distance Learning Diploma from NMIMS, about course, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure.