Certificate Program in Project Management
The certificate program in project management teaches students the basic principles of project leadership. The focus of the program is on enabling students to handle various types of projects effectively.
The curriculum teaches basic techniques that are necessary to carry out projects in a systematic and timely manner.
Additionally, the curriculum makes students familiar with the core components of project selection, initiation, preparation, execution, monitoring, assessment, and termination.
The outcome of the certificate program in project management is to show student abilities and skills for efficient project management. It teaches students to apply principles of project management to current projects. It understands the instruments and approaches used in project management. Furthermore, it teaches to streamline and automate the method for project management.
Our seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and professionals from the industry that will lead you every step of the way.
- Dr. Vikas Mehra has over 20 years of comprehensive professional experience in the areas of manufacturing and services, as well as in the areas of entrepreneurship and education. In the retail, CPG, BFS, manufacturing, and media domains, he has strategized, developed, and led advanced analytics capabilities. He has, among others, worked with Tata Motors, Saurashtra Cement, Genpact, Target, and IGate. He was also an advisory board member of Saxon Global Inc.
- Professor Kalicharan Sabat has over 15 years of collaborative experience in the area of education and corporate governance.He has worked in the fields of project management, market intelligence, quality assurance, supply chain management, process development, preparation, and monitoring of output for 8 years. Professor Sabat has also worked at companies such as Bharat Electronics, Air India, Google Geo, etc. in service operations.He is an experienced academic alongside his industry experience and has over 7 years of experience in the fields of project management, procurement management, logistics management, supply chain management, six sigma, overall quality management, and company statistics. His research priorities are sustainability, analytics, policy, and management of the green supply chain.
The eligibility for the NMIMS distance certificate program in operations management is a Bachelor’s degree in any AIU-recognized discipline or equivalent degree.
S.S.C plus 3 years of AICTE Diploma.
S.S.C plus 2 years experience in the field.
NMIMS Distance certificate program in operations management applicants can pay the amount of the full fee of 25,000. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of 1,200. This amount excludes GST.
Structure of the fees for the curriculum
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students are required to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
Now applicants can use the loan facility to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
To forge a fruitful career in project management, get an advantage over the competition with the correct tools and resources. The curriculum prepares students to play different positions, such as:
A sponsor is an individual who, in exchange for publicity, pays for or contributes to the costs involved in staging a sporting or artistic event.
A team member is required to assist the project manager to perform duties and fulfill the project objectives.
In the area of project management, a project manager is a specialist. Project managers are responsible for planning, procurement, and implementation of a project in any undertaking with a specified scope, a defined beginning, and a defined ending, regardless of the field.
NMIMS has collaborated with numerous multinationals, companies, and start-ups. The aim is to provide scholarships to students who have completed our programs successfully.
The hiring partners are –
- Control Print Limited is India’s first coding and marking solution manufacturers.
- Dachser is a global leader in the field of system logistics.
- CONNEQT Business Solutions Limited specifically hires NGASCE students for ICICI Prudential and Aditya Birla Life Insurance.
- Cafe Coffee Day is an Indian Cafe chain owned by Coffee Day Global Limited. It is a subsidiary of Coffee Day Enterprises Limited.
- Brimstone Creative.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is present in three business segments. The segments are engineering and project consumer products and illumination.
- Aviva India is one of the first insurance companies to set up business in India. It’s a joint venture between Darbar Invest Corp Aviva group.
- Enterprise Growth Accelerator is a specialist in marketing, IT, finance, operations, and more.
AIU-recognized discipline or equivalent degree. OR And H.S.C. OR S.S.C plus 3 years of AICTE Diploma. OR S.S.C plus 2 years experience in the field.