About the Programme
NMIMS distance certificate program in operations management gives a summary of the principles of operations management. The course is a six-month curriculum. It equips students with essential knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning, Procurement & Service Operations Management. The curriculum applies the basics and definitions of operations management effectively in real-time. The course assesses market practices using simple methods of quantitative analysis.
NMIMS distance certificate program in operation management is 6 months long. It consists of 7 modules. The subjects that are included in the course are-
- Operation and Supply Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Total Quality Management
- Project Management
- Procurement Management
- Service Operations Management
The eligibility for the NMIMS distance certificate program in operations management is a Bachelor’s degree in any AIU-recognized discipline or equivalent degree.
S.S.C plus 3 years of AICTE Diploma.
S.S.C plus 2 years experience in the field.
NMIMS distance certificate program in operations management applicants can pay the amount of the full fee of INR 25,000/-. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of INR 1,200/-. This amount excludes GST.
Structure of the fees for Curriculum
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students are required to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
Now applicants can use the loan facility to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
NMIMS distance certificate program in operations management will give an advantage with the right tools and services. It will help to forge a fruitful career in public relations and corporate communications. The curriculum will prepare to take on different positions, like:
Production Planning and Control Manager
The main aim of the Production Planning and Control Manager is to develop work routes and schedules to ensure the best use of materials, staff, and machines, and to provide, in compliance with these plans, the means to ensure the operation of the factory.
Inventory Control Manager
In the enterprise, the inventory control manager is a key role responsible for guiding the inventory control and inventory record accuracy systems of the business that involve the implementation of inventory management strategy.
NMIMS distance certificate program in operations management seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and industry professionals They will direct students every step of the way. The faculty member include-
- Professor Rahul Goyal is a Gold Medallist in Demand Planning Professional in Marico. He completed his BTech. Later he completed his MBA from NITIE Mumbai.
NMIMS has collaborated with numerous multinationals, companies, and start-ups. The aim is to provide scholarships to students who have completed our programs successfully.
The hiring partners are-
- Control Print Limited is India’s first coding and marking solution manufacturers.
- Dachser is the global leader in the field of system logistics.
- CONNEQT Business Solutions Limited specifically hires NGASCE students for ICICI Prudential and Aditya Birla Life Insurance.
- Cafe Coffee Day is an Indian Cafe chain owned by Coffee Day Global Limited. It is a subsidiary of Coffee Day Enterprises Limited.
- Brimstone Creative.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is present in three business segments. The segments are engineering and project consumer products and illumination.
- Aviva India is one of the first insurance companies to set up business in India. It’s a joint venture between Darbar Invest Corp Aviva group.
- Enterprise Growth Accelerator is a specialist in marketing, IT, finance, operations, and more.
AIU-recognized discipline or equivalent degree. OR And H.S.C. OR S.S.C plus 3 years of AICTE Diploma. OR S.S.C plus 2 years experience in the field.