Chandigarh University distance BBA
Chandigarh University distance BBA is a highly valued professional degree. It aims to develop the skills required for business and management careers. The Distance BBA program prepares students for some management careers.
One of the most common bachelor’s degree programs after class XII is a Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA. In a multitude of sectors, the BBA course is the gateway to various employment opportunities. Here are some major BBA program/degree highlights that you should know about:
- The 3-year Business Management technical undergraduate course is open to students from all three sectors: Science, Arts, and Commerce.
- It prepares them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills.
- Candidates learn different facets of business administration and management during the course. They learn it via lectures in the classroom and practical assignments such as internships,
- BBA can be followed both in full-time and correspondence mode.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA) is a business administration bachelor’s degree.
Chandigarh University distance BBA Eligibility
Eligible for admission is a person with 10 + 2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
It is a single Distance Education Specialization Program by Chandigarh University. The student must take three courses/subjects and two courses/subjects from their chosen specialization in the third and fourth semesters, respectively. The specialization can not be modified later, once picked. As below, the four specializations offered are given:
- Advertisement & Marketing (Group A)
- Insurance & Risk Management (Group B)
- Forex Management (Group C)
- Tourism & Event Management (Group D)
Why Distance Education?
The need to learn ground-breaking business skills is gaining greater and greater significance. In the rapidly evolving world of globalization, technological innovation is constantly demanding agile jobs. This has enabled Distance Education Learning to become increasingly popular. This has changed the way education is provided and consumed.
Distance learning has been a common study choice for more than a decade or two. Among students who are continually looking forward to upgrading their abilities or those who want to continue their education without going to the traditional campus, it is extremely popular.
Benefits of Distance Education
You need to be extremely adaptable when you choose a profession for a lifetime. Also if you want to succeed in that field you need to learn new things to meet the expectations of the volatile industry. Distance Learning offers everything. Here are some of the most important reasons why pursuing distance learning is good for your career. This is based on the many reasons that make distance learning beneficial.
- Learn at your own pace
- Develop relevant & up-to-date skills
- Pursue job & studies simultaneously
- Study whenever, wherever
- Age no bar
- Increased Chances of Promotion & Higher Remuneration
Chandigarh University distance BBA Fees Structure
The total fees for the odd semesters are INR 14700/-. The total fees for even semesters are INR 12200/-. The academic fees are INR 8950/- for both semesters. Registration fees are required for only odd semesters. The registration fees are INR 2500/-. Exam fees are required for all semesters and are INR 2000/-. The SLM Hard copy Charges are optional. The price of it is INR 1250/-.
About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU), accredited by NAAC with the prestigious A+ Grade in the first cycle, is an institution committed to excellence in research, innovation, interdisciplinary education, and the active promotion of promising young talent. Chandigarh University is the best university in Punjab, India for distance education, which combines the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academics and promotes a worldwide approach.
Through an internationally recognized curriculum matching demanding industrial needs, CU was intended to provide inspirational and experiential learning. CU has emerged as the best university for distance education in Punjab, India, and the most preferred destination for the country’s students, renowned faculty, and recruiting companies.
Recognitions & Approvals to CU
The university has won various awards and recognitions, including the Fastest Growing Private Institution in Asia, the Excellent Engineering Institute, and the Limca Book of Records for inviting the most companies for campus placements in a single year. More than 250 foreign universities and institutions from countries such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, etc. have signed MoUs.
Chandigarh University has been approved and recognized by major universities and commissions. They are:
- NAAC ‘A+’ Accredited University
Chandigarh University is awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council ( NAAC). The A+ grade has made Chandigarh University one of the most elite and prestigious Higher Educational Institutions (HEI) in India, which maintains top standards in the provision and dissemination of quality education to its students.
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
The University of Chandigarh is recognized by the University Grants Commission ( UGC). UGC is a statutory body constituted by the Government of India. It aims to organize, assess, and maintain university education standards in India.
- UGC DEB Approved Distance & Open Learning Program
The University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India set up to organize, assess and maintain university education standards in India, is recognized by the Chandigarh University Institute of Distance & Open Learning.
About the Institute of Distance & Online Learning
Stepping out of the box, Chandigarh University is now entering the Distance & Open Learning arena as the best Distance Education University in Punjab, India to provide education with the help of blended technology & resources to learners who are remote in place and/or time from the teachers or the teaching institution due to economic, social and geographical considerations.
Chandigarh University’s CU-IDOL, the best Distance Education University in Punjab, India, has an ambitious plan to meet the requirements of quality student-centered education for non-learning aspirants. We aim to build excellence in Distance & Open Learning by offering the interface of technology, i.e. The Learning Management System ( LMS) will spread quality education at an affordable price between the institution and the learner, coupled with ease of learning across all sections of society.
About CU Learning Management System
(CU LMS) is designed to maintain ‘at a click away’ your curriculum, virtual classrooms, interactive sessions, faculty, etc. CU LMS provides the learner with the flexibility to schedule their studies according to their learning requirements and offers the experts ample scope for e-content and delivery preparation.
Vision of CU
To be recognized as an elite center of distance and open learning through State of the Art ICT to provide quality education, enabling and empowering all sections of society to contribute to the nation’s development.
Mission of CU
The mission of Chandigarh University is:
- Providing state-of-the-art technology, infrastructure, renowned scholars, and an optimal atmosphere through Distance and Open Learning for knowledge transfer.
- Build a curriculum consisting of creative, career-oriented courses at the same level as the best standard program curriculum.
- Establishment of a unique transformative research center for modern pedagogical Computer-Based Teaching (CBT), development of multimedia content, development of video lectures, and evaluation of distance and open learning needs.
- Engage students to equip them with the appropriate technical and life skills along with social awareness and a high sense of values and ethics through blended pedagogies.
Core Values of CU
The core values of Chandigarh University include:
- Modesty in achievement
- Openness to understand
- Dignity for Human Beings
- Respecting equitable care and inclusiveness
- Respecting the Empathy-Empathy
- Exhibiting knowledge of others
- Exhibiting Solidarity of Action Exhibit
- Giving Out
- Contributing to culture, country & family
- Knowledge sharing to build a more enlightened & purposeful society
Awards and Rankings of CU
- Limca Book of Records has placed CU as the Highest Number of Companies for Placements.
- Star Group has awarded the university as Best Student-Friendly University.
- WCRC has placed Chandigarh University as the University with Best Placements.
- NIRF has ranked the university as amongst the Top Universities in the NIRF Ranking.
- According to Outlook-ICARE India University Rankings 2019, the university is ranked 7th, Youngest University in India.
- India Today has ranked CU 3rd, Among Top private Universities of India.