Distance Education Delhi is back with a new post about Distance Learning from Amity Distance Learning and SMU Distance Learning.
Both Amity and SMU are pioneers in distance learning and preferably first choice of aspirants for distance learning courses.
In this Post, we have tried to write down some important facts about both the Universities.
We Hope, this post will help you in Understanding which University is ideal for you to pursue distance learning
Amity Distance Learning
As we all know, After Huge Success in its regular courses Amity started their distance learning programs to give students a competitive Edge.
Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education (ADDOE) provides degrees to the students studying through online and distance mode.
SMU Distance Learning
SMU was established in 2001, and probably is leading provider of distance learning courses.
Most Noteworthy, SMU is a Unique Public-Private Partnership between the Government of Sikkim and Manipal Education and Medical Group.
Awards and Recognitions
- Amity University is India’s first private University to be certified with highest ISO 9001 – 14001.
Whereas, ASSOCHAM awarded Sikkim Manipal Distance education as best university in India for online and Distance Learning
- Distance Learning form Both Amity and SMU are approved from UGC and DEB
- SMU Distance Education has received CSR Award as Top Distance Learning Institute For three Consecutive years
On the other hand, amity distance learning was awarded for best E – Education Services in Indian Retail Awards.
- Amity is the only University with International Accreditations and affiliations; on the other hand, SMU was conferred as Digital Learning ICT Enabled University of the year.
Most Popular Courses For Distance Learning
Amity Distance Learning Offers various Distance Learning Certificate, Diploma, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree and PGDM programs.
Among the list of various programs offered by Amity Distance Learning, Here is list of 4 most popular programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA – 3 years)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA – 3 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – 2 Years) 11 Specialisations
- Master of Computer Application (MCA – 3 Years)
On the Other Hand, SMU offers only distance learning Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Courses in the field of IT and Business Administration.
Here is the List of Distance Learning Courses by SMU Distance Education
Ironically, popular courses of SMU distance Learning are Similar to Amity Distance Learning Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA – 3 years)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA – 3 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA – 2 Years)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA -3 years)
Unique Features of Amity Distance Learning
ASODL is an only educational body with online admissions as well as online mark sheet generation facility.
Furthermore, entire course curriculum and study material is uploaded online
Thus, a student can access the course content on the go with a single click.
Most noteworthy part about Amity online is that a single login access to everything from study material to complaint and grievances
To be précised, amity’s LMS is one stop solution for all queries of students.
Moreover, Amity ensures 24/7 online support for grievances.
Salient Features of SMU Distance Learning
SMU-DE ensures convenient learning and quality education to students.
Most unique part is approximately 6800 qualified mentors are committed to delivering quality education.
EduNxt – An e-learning system creates a direct link between teachers and students, at all the times.
Moreover, with EduNXT students get an extra edge to access study material anywhere anytime.
Here is fee structure of 4 common and popular courses amongst both the University
|Course||Amity Distance Learning||SMU Distance Learning|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||INR 1,12,200/-||INR 83,700/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||INR 1,12,700/-||INR 87,300/-|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||INR 1,26,800/-||INR 68,000/-|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||INR 1,12,900/-||INR 91,200/-|
Amity Distance Learning Provides Add-on Services for to students for Learning
Like, Students can subscribe and pay for virtual recorded classes or E-books as well as can choose both
Epically PCP enriches the learning as it supports live interaction with industry experts
Whereas on the other hand SMU Distance Learning
Delivers self-learning material to students in print form
More SMU has hosted a mobile app SMU – DE my zone that provides all – in – one support to students.
Above mentioned were few features about Amity distance learning and SMU Distance Learning
Both, SMU and Amity has their dedicated Placement cells, looking forwarded to provide their ambitious students with Enormous Job opportunities in Dynamic Corporate world
In conclusion, we can say that –
- Both the Universities are focusing on delivering A- grade and High-Quality Education to Students,
- SMU and Amity are using latest technologies to provide their students convenience and flexibility of studying
- Over the years, both of the Universities are probably one of the first choices for distance learning aspirants.
- Fast-track processing enables universities to provide solutions to every grievance of students on the go.
In addition to this post,
We – Distance Education Delhi did research about both the universities, contacted with many alumni’s
As a result of it, our Experts came to a conclusion that-
There is as such no huge difference among both the Universities,
They are looking forward to delivering excellent education to distance learning aspirants.
It seems like their efforts in the field of distance education has made them one of the first choices’s when it comes to distance learning.
For any further information about courses, aspirant can anytime contact us.