Manipal University Jaipur is offering Distance Learning courses planned as per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations, 2020. This implies that Manipal University Jaipur uses technology-assisted frameworks and tools to provide versatile learning opportunities, e-learning content, and full-fledged program delivery through the internet.
Students can complete their Distance Learning courses from Manipal University Jaipur in the comfort of their homes.
Manipal University, Jaipur
Government Recognition & Accreditations
With a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.28, Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) has an A+ NAAC ranking. This recognition endorses the academic model of MUJ, world-class facilities, pedagogical methods, educational efficiency, and establishes Manipal University as a top-renowned institution.
Why should you opt for Manipal University, Jaipur?
In education, the Manipal community has a legacy of over 67 years. The online degree programs of Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) take advantage of this expertise. Along with cutting-edge digital resources and technology students are taught by renowned professors and industry leaders. Moreover, the courses teach insightful perspectives on how to solve real-world challenges and respond dynamically.
Additionally, MUJ uses an intuitive learning platform through which learners can review the module of the course. One can watch video lectures recording, connect with other students and teachers, and much more.
With easy to understand bite-sized content, Manipal University Jaipur distance learning courses offer a great flexible professional development opportunity. Students can learn at their own time.
Manipal University Jaipur Distance Learning courses
Manipal University Jaipur offers 4 Distance Learning courses. 2 of them at the undergraduate level and the other 2 at the postgraduate level.
3. Distance Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
The Distance MCA course from Manipal University Jaipur will teach in-depth analysis of in-demand tools. Alongside, it will teach about applications to enhance career development.
The Distance MCA curriculum will help to solve questions and direct students through complex topics, industry experts.
The MCA course at Manipal University is an industry-focused specialization. Alongside, comprehensive practical courses and hands-on learning initiatives are given to the students.
The course is completely online. Hence one can complete the degree at the comfort of their home.
The MCA course duration is of 2 years. For convenience, the curriculum is divided into 4 semesters. Hence, there are 2 semesters in one year.
The maximum duration to complete the degree is 4 years.
The eligibility for MCA in Manipal University, Jaipur is:
- Candidates must have a 10 + 2 + 3-year bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university/institution
- An equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Other qualified bodies, with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate computer applications/computer science/information technology (45 percent for reserved categories).
- Candidates from other fields such as Research, Business Administration, Business Management, Arts & Humanities, Commerce, etc. must have a 10 + 2 + 3-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- An equivalent qualification as recognized by the AIU or other related bodies, with a 10 + 2 level in mathematics with a minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation aggregate (45 percent for reserved categories). These applicants, along with their Semester 1 classes, need to attend and complete a Bridge Course in Computer and IT Fundamentals.
The total program fees for MCA in Manipal University is ₹ 120,000. Semester wise fees are ₹ 30,000.
Scholarships are available for multiple categories. Students can contact the college authorities for further procedures.
There are a variety of subjects in each semester.
In the first semester, the subjects are:
- Fundamentals of Computer & IT
- Programming in C
- Foundation of Mathematics
- Advanced Database Management System (DBMS)
- Computer Architecture
- Programming in C (Practical)
- Advanced DBMS (Practical)
In the second semester, the subjects are:
- Operating Systems
- Advanced-Data Structures
- Web Technologies
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Communication Skills
- Advanced-Data Structures Using C++ (Practical)
- Web Technologies (Practical)
In the third semester, the subjects are:
- Probability and Statistics
- Programming in Java
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Elective Group 1
- Java Programming (Practical)
There are 3 elective subjects under Elective Group 1. They are:
Wireless and Mobile Communication
The subject will give an introductory course on the networks and mechanisms of communication.
Open Source DB Systems
This subject will teach students a general course on DBMS, open-source licenses, and SQL processes.
Cryptography and Network Security
It is a comprehensive course on systems and protocols for network security.
In the fourth semester, the subjects are:
- Elective Group 2
There are 3 subjects under Elective group 3. They are:
Advanced Web Programming
Cloud DB System
It is a practical course in database management covering the use of cloud technologies.
This subject is a summary of data security, storage networks, and virtualization principles.
The MCA faculty at Manipal University is a team of experts and faculty and mentors. They are:
- Dr. Shilpa Kulkarni Sharma: She is a program coordinator. Her educational qualifications include Ph.D. and MCA.
- Dr. Ghanshyam Raghuwanshi: He is the course coordinator. His educational qualifications include BE, Ph.D., and M.Tech.
- Sonali Sharma: She is the course mentor and her educational qualifications include Ph.D., BCA, and MCA.
4. Distance Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Distance MBA course from Manipal University Jaipur covers the latest trends in the business sector. It promotes productivity in the workplace. The program further is taught by renowned mentors from the faculty and industry.
Furthermore, it covers all skills needed in the corporate sector. The MBA course focuses on sector-oriented specializations in economics, human resources, and marketing.
Furthermore, the MBA course is completely online and can be done from the comfort of the student’s home.
The MBA course duration is for 2 years. For convenience, the course is divided into 4 semesters.
One can complete the course for up to 2 years. Hence, the maximum duration to complete the course is 4 years.
The eligibility for MBA at Manipal University, Jaipur is:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree of 10 + 2 + 3 years from a recognized university/institution,
- An equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or other qualified bodies, in any discipline with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent (45 percent for reserved categories).
- Any aptitude test (CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT) allows applicants to have a valid score.
- The online aptitude test conducted by Manipal University Jaipur as per admission requirements to the MBA program must be viewed and explained by candidates without an aptitude test score.
There are 4 semesters in the MBA course. It means each year it will have 2 semesters.
The first semester subjects are:
- Management Process & Organisational Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Statistics For Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
The second-semester subjects are:
- Production & Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Research
The third-semester subjects are:
- Research Methodology
- Legal Aspect of Business
- Finance: Elective Group 1
- Marketing: Elective Group 2
- HRM: Elective Group 3
Under the elective Group1 the subjects included are:
Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
This subject discusses financial investment awareness, a conceptual structure, risk and return, behavioral finance, and investment in the foreign portfolio.
Mergers & Acquisitions
The course teaches mergers and acquisitions, strategic assessment of M&A prospects, corporate transformation, and the M&A legal and regulatory environment.
The subject teaches students on tax administration, tax preparation, tax regulatory system, and structure advance research.
Internal Audit & Control
Detailed analysis of financial audits, audit firms, internal audits, accounting system auditing procedures, and related internal controls.
Under the elective Group2 the subjects included are:
Sales Distribution & Supply Chain Management
A summary of sales strategy, personal sales knowledge, management of sales forces, and management of platforms.
Introduction of consumer behavior, consumer analysis, the effect of circumstances on consumer choices, and decision models.
An introduction to retailing, segmentation of the retail market, location and layout of stores, management of the product, and retail pricing.
Understanding the complexities of marketing analysis, origins and methods of data collection, techniques of calculation, and scaling.
Under the elective Group3 the subjects included are:
Manpower Planning & Resourcing
Understanding the preparation and resourcing of manpower, prediction of manpower, procurement, and recruiting of manpower.
Management & Organisational Development
An introduction to organizational growth, processes, and models for transformation, organizational learning, and intervention design.
Employee Relations Management
An introduction to the management of employee relations, organizational elements of the management of employee relationships, workplace relations, and labor unions.
A conceptual understanding of audits of human resources audits of human resource growth, legal enforcement HR audits, and stable business practices.