Professional Diploma In Wealth Management
The one-year Professional Diploma in Wealth Management program offers a specialized curriculum focused on the Asian market and centred on industry insights. It has experienced faculty, who are a blend of academia and industry (IIM, IIT), will provide a holistic overview for aspiring wealth managers.
The course learns to incorporate a creative methodology acquired with live instruction sessions by Integrated Learning- Hands-on Exposure. It is achieved via academic exposure and wealth management practitioners who will gain a deeper insight into the building blocks of managing wealth.
The one-year Professional Diploma in Wealth Management outcome is to acquire technical skills to pursue a career in professional asset administration. It gains an improved understanding of clients’ financial priorities and asset planning.
It aims at the potential of financial products and the financial industry to innovate. Furthermore, it craft investment policy statements skillfully and handle portfolios. This is achieved by using quantitative skills effectively to design a profitable portfolio.
The modules for the first semester are:
- Building Blocks to Managing Wealth
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Investment Analysis
- Business Economics
The modules for the second semester are:
- Wealth Expansion and Development
- Alternative Investing and Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
The faculty at NMIMS Global Access is a combination of well-versed scholars and industry leaders in the area of wealth management.
- Prof. Parakh has played a key role in executing valuation assignments, developing credit rating models, and structuring transactions for the Structured Products Group and ICICI Bank.
- Prof. Nilanjan Das has more than 23 years of experience in the financial services and capital markets sectors, especially in the fields of investment management & analysis. In several banking/financial services verticals, he has had a distinctive exposure to the entire banking value chain and leadership experience. In the financial services industry, his functional areas were macro, equity, credit, prices, FX, and quantum goods, as well as banking transaction services. Corporate & institutional links with Indian & overseas markets, as well.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant and a certified ICAI DISA member. In the fields of auditing, accounts, banking, and taxes, she has 15 years of teaching experience. She was a visiting faculty member at ICAI, Mumbai, and was a chartered accountant until 2014. Her areas of specialization are financial reporting & research, quality evaluation of financial reporting, IT audits, inter-corporate investments, and direct taxes.
- Prof. Tripathi has over 5 years of experience in business and academia. Her background in the industry involves working with investment banks such as Nomura, Northern Trust, and e-commerce firms including Just Dial. Since 2015, she has been affiliated with NMIMS-NGA-SCE and joined the visiting faculty in 2017. Commercial banking, insurance, and risk management, and the stock market are her fields of expertise.
A uniquely crafted curriculum that caters to aspiring, as well as accomplished wealth managers, is the advanced certificate in wealth management. This software helps you to take up different positions, such as:
Wealth Managers’ duties include management of partnerships, assisting consumers with account data, and offering financial investment advice. You should have the ability to explain complicated details, be optimistic, and have strong sales and negotiating skills to be effective as a wealth manager.
A financial planner is a specialist who helps businesses and people develop a program to achieve long-term financial objectives. For those helping to handle your assets, including investments and other accounts, a financial advisor is a broader term.
An investment manager is an individual or company that, on behalf of customers, makes investments in securities portfolios under the investment goals and criteria specified by the customer.
Financial consultants may work for a corporation or as a self-employed contractor, and businesses or individuals may be their customers. In short, to help investors create wealth, financial advisors provide tailored advice.
A fund manager is someone who, on behalf of investors, makes decisions and then trades and invests money. Fund managers, unlike many other positions in finance, do not simply sell goods.
The wealth manager is a type of financial advisor that uses the variety of financial disciplines available to manage the wealth of an affluent client for one fixed fee, such as financial and investment advice, legal or estate planning, accounting and tax services, and retirement planning.
NMIMS Distance Certificate Program in Operations Management eligibility is:
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent.
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
S.S.C plus three years of AICTE-recognized diploma and ideally two years of job experience
Applicants for NMIMS Distance Certificate Program in Operations Management can pay the amount of the full fee of INR 60,000/-. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of INR 1,200/-. This amount excludes GST. Students can pay the fees semester wise as well. INR 40,000/- needs to paid in the first semester and INR 25,000/- in the second semester.
Structure of the fees for the curriculum
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students need to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
Now applicants can use the loan facility to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent. OR Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). OR S.S.C plus three years of AICTE-recognized diploma and ideally two years of job experience