NMIMS PGDBM in IT and System Management
The curriculum, distributed over four semesters, focuses on teaching the basics of technology to develop a dynamic career in the marketplace of information technology. The course builds critical thinking, management skills & emphasizes the use of modern methods in the IT field to evaluate and build business solutions. The courseware focuses on familiarising learners with the new technology that interferes with existing business scenarios.
The program familiarises applicants with different management principles and procedures.
The outcome of the course is it assess suitable business plans, procedures, and hypotheses for business decision-making. The course determines adequate solutions for information management using existing and emerging technologies. The program demonstrates expertise in identifying and addressing the most important challenges of investment in technology. It manages emerging innovations and introducing them in the evolving IT scenario. The two-year courseware outcomes in knowing effectively the variables needed to initiate reengineering of business processes
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent.
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applicants can pay the amount of the full fee of INR 86,000/-. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of INR 1,200/-. This amount excludes GST. Applicants can also pay the program fees of INR 47,000/- per year for 2 years. Another way to pay is to give an amount of INR 25,000/- each semester.
STRUCTURE OF THE FEES FOR THE CURRICULUM
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students are required to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
- Now applicants can use loan facilities to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
Get an advantage with the right tools and services over the competition to build the right method and streamline operations. The curriculum prepares you to play different positions, such as:
IT Project Manager
A project manager needs to be a coordinated, resourceful, motivating leader in every sector. Project managers often need to possess a rare mix of deep subject-matter expertise and simple, on-their-feet thinking in the information technology world to ensure that the dynamic and often evolving projects of the industry go off without a hitch.
IT Business Development Manager
By identifying new prospects, investigating leads, developing relationships with potential buyers, and scheduling meetings for sales executives, market development managers are responsible for helping grow companies.
Product Managers IT
Product managers must consider the market, audience, and demand for a device, hardware, or service. … Brand managers are responsible for identifying the needs and desires of others, whether it is an internal or external brand, and then transmitting it through departments.
IT Security Manager
IT security managers (also known as cybersecurity managers) act as cybersecurity safety, identification, response, and recovery experts for an enterprise. However, the duties of an IT security manager can vary according to the organization’s size.
A business analyst (BA) is an entity that analyses (real or hypothetical) a company or business domain and documents its operations, processes, or systems, examines the business model, or integrates it with technology.
NMIMS seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and industry professionals They will direct students on every step of the way. The faculty members include-
- Prof. Sabat has a collective experience of over 15 years in the field of education and corporate management.
- Prof. Shrikant Mulik is an experienced digital business consultant, educator, and researcher. He has over 20 years of industry and academic experience.
- Prof Brinda had been teaching Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof Chouhan is a Certified Training Partner as well as the local content developer for Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Amsterdam.
- Dr. Pooja has 7 years of corporate experience.
- Dr. Deepak has over 9 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Kelkar is a recognized Ph. D. guide in Business Economics from the University of Mumbai.
- Prof. Jaykar has more than 6 years of industry and academic experience. Her industry experience working for corporates like JP Morgan, Mahindra & Mahindra, and HDFC Bank.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant and DISA qualified member of ICAI. She has 15 years of teaching experience in the areas of auditing, accounts, finance, and taxation.
- Prof. Shrinivas has over 14 years of industry experience in the areas of business strategy, competitive intelligence & research.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a researcher at the University of Massachusetts Lowell and has over 23 years of experience in various domains and is an alumnus of INSEAD.
- Dr. Chhavi Taneja completed her master’s and Ph.D. from Delhi University.
- Dr. Pandey has expanded her horizons through her various stints in the academic field and is a remarkable blend of academic and industrial experience.
- Prof. Seth is a dynamic corporate trainer with 10 years of training experience.
NMIMS has collaborated with numerous multinationals, companies, and start-ups. The aim is to provide scholarships to students who have completed our programs successfully.
The hiring partners are-
- Zar Jewels Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 21 August 2007. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at the Registrar of Companies
- Axonic provides turnkey IT solutions to prepare you for the future.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is present in three business segments. The segments are engineering and project consumer products and illumination.
- Aviva India is one of the first insurance companies to set up business in India. It’s a joint venture between the Darbar Invest Corp Aviva group.
- Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing firm, formerly Tata Engineering and Locomotive Firm, with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is part of the Tata Group, a conglomerate in India.
- Control Print Limited is India’s first coding and marking solution manufacturers.
Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent. OR Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).