Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) Distance MBA is minimum 2-year and maximum 4-year postgraduate degree program.
MBA is one of the most popular postgraduate course among the students looking to boost up their careers. MBA from SMU-DL is UGC approved course.
The syllabus is designed by industry experts and is updated continuously keeping in mind in rapidly developing industry standards.
The course helps to understand concepts and theories involved in business and their practical implementation in real-time business.
SMU distance MBA Course offer Four specializations
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Information Systems Management
- MBA in Finance Management
Program in Brief
MBA from Sikkim Manipal Distance Education (SMU-DL) will help you in
- In understanding the theories of management and their practical implementation
- In managing administrative functions that involve planning, directing, staffing and controlling
- In developing management skills and analytical abilities required in dynamic business environment
Fee Structure of MBA Distance Learning from SMU DL
Semester wise Fee: INR 17,000 per semester (including exam & alumni fee)
Procedure to Pay Fee
The applicant can make fee payment in 3 different modes:
- Demand Draft: The demand draft should be drawn in the name of SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DE payable “LOCALLY.”
- Online Payment: Payment can be made through online gateways integrated on official websites.
- Net banking: Only the account holders of certain banks can use net banking. The list is updated on the official website of SMUDE.
Admissions in SMU Distance MBA courses are conducted two times in a year
- Spring session in February
- Fall session in August
Admission dates for distance learning MBA program in Sikkim Manipal Distance Education are updated on the official website. The applicant can visit the site and download the prospectus.
After downloading the prospectus applicant needs to fill the form and submit it online as per the instructions are given in prospectus or can visit the nearest center of SMU DE.
- Copies of self-attested certificate and mark sheets of 10th 12th are required
- Four passport size photographs
Confirmation of receipt of the applicant will be sent on Email. The applicant can track the status online through the link given by university after submission of your application.
Graduation (3 years/ 6 semesters) from a recognised university in addition to having qualified in the #entrance test conducted by the University #Exemption for entrance test to MBA Program conducted by the University: A candidate has a score card of National / International MBA Entrance Test* and his/her score is 45 percentile or above. However, the score card should not be more than one year old at the time of admission at SMU-DE. * Complete list of National/ International MBA Entrance Tests: ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admissions ATMA Entrance Exam CAT – Common Admission Test CAT Entrance IIFT–Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT Exam MAT – AIMA Management Aptitude Test XAT – XLRI Aptitude Test IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand IGNOU OPENMAT – Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test NMAT – Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test CMAT – Common Management Admission Test SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test TISSNET – TISS National Entrance Test IBSAT – ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test