Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2-year distance learning course with 11 specializations.
The course covers the fundamentals of business theories and its practical implementations in the real business world.
Admissions in Distance MBA program are open throughout the year, and the course is conducted via correspondence mode, distance learning, and online modes.
MBA from Amity school of distance learning is a Degree course recognized by UGC and DEB.
The course covers important concepts, practices, and trend in the subject area and aims to provide high-quality academic study material and technical training that covers all the key aspects of business.
Program in Brief
Amity University Distance MBA will help you
- In understanding business theories and its practical implementation in business practices
- In understanding and managing administrative functions that involve planning, organizing, staffing controlling
- To develop communicational skills and applying theoretical, practical and communicational skills together for personal and business development
Eleven Specializations offered in Distance MBA by ASODL
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Insurance Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Hospitality Management
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Management
Fee Structure of Amity University Distance MBA
Two options for payment are available
Option 1: Full Fee Payment
One time payment: INR 1,26,800/-
Option 2: Semester wise Fee Payment
Semester 1: INR 30,500
Semester 2: INR 35,500
Semester 3: INR 35,400
Semester 4: INR 35,400
*Examination fee of Rs. 100 / subject is included in Semester Fee.
Amity University Distance MBA Provides add-on services for learning
- Personal Contact Program ( Face 2 Face training): INR 5000/per semester for hours of sessions per subject
- One on one live query handling sessions: INR 2000/subject/session for a 45 minutes session
- Reference books: at actual costs
- Virtual Recorded Sessions: INR 3000/subject for highly structured virtual recorded classes
Demand draft for the first installment of fees is to be made in favor of
For Distance Learning and Correspondence Mode:- “Amity University Uttar Pradesh a/c Distance Learning,” payable at Noida.
For E-learning Mode:- “Amity Centre for E-Learning,” payable at Noida.
Admissions to distance learning MBA program in Amity University are open throughout the year. A schedule has been maintained:
- The students registered after August and up to 28 February are eligible to appear in the semester exam to be held in June.
- The students registered after March and up to 31 August will be eligible to appear in semester exams to be held in December.
- Copies of self-attested certificate and mark sheets of 10th 12th and graduation.
- Original documents are to required to be shown before first term examination to in-charge of examination center
Confirmation of receipt of the applicant will be sent within 10 days of application and student ID will be allotted.
Applicant must possess sufficient knowledgeand understanding of ENGLISH Language. Candidates whose first Language is notEnglish must have completed at least three (3) years of Academic Qualificationsunder English Medium.
- 10th Class completion Certificate(Completion 10 years of Formal Schooling)
- 12th Class completion Certificate (Completion12 years of Formal Schooling)
- Graduation completing Degree (3 Years or 4 YearsDegree Program. Diploma will not be acceptable )
- Minimum 40% or equivalent Marks in Graduation.