Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning DevOps
The DevOps 2-year Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning is designed to build data science professionals for the creation of cutting-edge business solutions.
With a total of 750+ learning hours, including 220+ teaching hours and 212+ laboratory hours, the program offers a comprehensive curriculum delivered in a versatile online-blended interactive format that works for busy professionals.
Participants will receive in-depth academic training in the fields of core approaches in artificial intelligence, computer science, electives that combine computer vision, text mining and analysis of natural languages, big data and robotics, and autonomous systems and reinforcement learning.
It provides a boot camp for product creation to solve real business challenges by creating prototypes.
Students will get job assistance on campus during the boot camp for product growth.
A master’s dissertation will include practical experience in using and applying complex research-driven data to solve market issues after the program.
What is On Campus BootCamp?
For a hands-on, immersive learning experience, the student gets to attend an On-Campus BootCamp.
After completing a series of core AI and Elective courses, BootCamp serves as an individual session and applies expertise to solve specific industry problems.
Using tools like Python, Docker, and Git-hub, the student can create and scale two applications/prototypes independently from start to finish.
The outcome of the course
The course will help understand & solve difficult machine learning issues with data mining, regression analysis, text mining, and predictive analysis competencies.
Additionally, it will help gain confidence and mastery in the creation and deployment cycle of the entire AI algorithm (understanding business problems to analytical and mathematical problems, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, and deployment).
Using engines such as Apache Spark & Hadoop Ecosystem will help evaluate & solve significant data issues.
One can experience developing algorithms and visualization software such as R, Python & Tableau and specialized machine learning specialties such as NLP, Big Data, Robotics & Reinforcement learning.
The course will build an in-depth knowledge of device and application design to deploy and scale AI and ML applications.
Additionally, students will gain hands-on experience with prototype design in the industry and apply market and data thinking to specific research issues.
The duration of the course is 2 years. It will have 8 academic terms.
M.Sc, M.Sc. In AI & ML Ops, 8 academic terms include an industry-focused curriculum. Each course is offered one after the other and completed per course in 15-20 days.
More than 50+ world-class product designers, analysts, and consultants are part of the faculty pool. These are top university practitioners & Ph.D. holders with 20+ years of average work experience, 75+ patents & 300+ academic papers.
- Dr. Dakshinamurthy: Dr. Dakshinamurthy is known as one of the most influential personalities in the field of Analytics in India, with a formidable combination of teaching, consultancy, and analysis in Data Science.
- Dr. Duse: Dr. Duse has over 20 years of experience in Software Creation, Design, and Advanced Analytics for Big Data.
- Dr. Brinda: For over 9 years, Dr. Brinda has been teaching information technology.
- Professor Anuradha Sharma: Her work covers the analytics space from marketing analytics and analysis, financial analytics, and web analytics.
- Dr. Varadharajan: Dr. Varadharajan has more than 2 decades of experience in healthcare teaching and science.
- Dr. Venkatesh: Dr. Venkatesh has vast hands-on technical and management expertise.
- Prof. Ganesan: Over the past 22 years, Prof. Ganesan’s research findings have been in the field of discrete applied mathematics.
- Dr. Anand: Dr. Anand is a seasoned Quant Investor and Fund Manager with 12 years of BFSI experience and 6 years of teaching experience at famous US universities such as Duke University and Pennsylvania State University.
- Dr. Anand Narasimhamurthy: A mix of academics and study is brought to the table by Dr. Anand. He mainly focused on medical image processing as a research scientist at GE Global Research.
- Dr. Suryaprakash: Dr. Suryaprakash is an active data science professional with over 10 years of work experience and a sound record in the study with several publications and patents in his kitty.
- Dr. Mantri: With a current emphasis on robotics, autonomous systems, and connected devices, Dr. Mantri holds a Ph.D. in aerospace engineering.
Participants will advance their careers in positions such as Applied Scientists, Data Scientists, and Machine Learning Engineers with data-driven companies such as Amazon, Linked In, and Google, among many others, after completing the course.
For seasoned mid-level professionals, this training is:
Engineering (B Tech degree) or Maths/Computer Science/Statistics/Economics/B.Sc. Degree with Maths components at graduation level with a minimum of 50 percent marks and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Technical (M Tech degree) or Masters Degree in Maths/Computer Science/Statistics/Economics/M.Sc. Degree with Maths components at graduation level with a minimum of 50 percent marks and at least 1 year of work experience
Candidates can have to go through an online process for an interview.
- At the time of enrollment, an initial amount of Rs. 10,000 /- from the program fee will be obtained.
- At the discretion of the university, the above fee structure is subject to modification. Any payment made through the
- Demand Draft should be made in favor of the “NMIMS of SVKM” payable in Mumbai.
- The processing Fee for Admission is 1,500/-.
- Using the lending facility to cover the program’s fees and without a credit card.
- The EMI facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available via the following banks’ credit cards: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Option for Payment of fees
There are three options for payment of fees.
The first option is to pay 6,00,000/- with 0% Interest EMI Fee Payment (INR). But the Processing Fee is Applicable.
The second option is to pay the full fee payment of 5,70,000/-.
The third option is to pay the full fee payment of 3,00,000/- This option gives annual Payment with Easy 0% EMI Options for 2 years. Processing Fee is Applicable. in this option.
For seasoned mid-level professionals, this training is: Engineering (B Tech degree) or Maths/Computer Science/Statistics/Economics/B.Sc. Degree with Maths components at graduation level with a minimum of 50 percent marks and a minimum of 2 years of work experience. OR Technical (M Tech degree) or Masters Degree in Maths/Computer Science/Statistics/Economics/M.Sc. Degree with Maths components at graduation level with a minimum of 50 percent marks and at least 1 year of work experience Candidates can have to go through an online process for an interview.