You can learn to combine the basics of business management with the concepts of operations management during the two-year M.B.A degree program.
Improve their job skills by developing technical competencies in manufacturing and operations management, distribution networks and logistics, procurement management, and quality management.
Learn how to track performance, maximize production, calculate output, increase power, and lower operating costs.
Combine buying skills with supply expertise and a general understanding of the market.
Students will learn how to evaluate efficiency, maximize production, determine output, optimize capacity, and reduce operating costs in this course. It will also teach how to balance buying skills with supply knowledge and general business knowledge. It will also cultivate a creative mentality in order to adapt to ever-changing market conditions and the dynamics of global operations. Students can receive a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree credential upon successful completion of this program.
The course’s goal is for students to be able to apply operation concepts to a real-world business situation. Distance MBA in Operations Management are familiar with production concepts such as capability, variability, production flow, inventory, and so on. It can schedule, monitor, and turn resources as they pass across supply networks, operations, and processes with ease. In addition, it Utilizes a variety of quantitative research methods to examine company processes.
The implementation of the process perspective on an organizational or business unit level is the product of an MBA in activity management. It manages both service and manufacturing operations effectively. It also uses quality control techniques to enhance processes.
Distance MBA in Operation Management is 2 years long with 2 semesters each in one year. It has 4 semesters in total.
An experienced faculty makes up the NMIMS Distance MBA in Operation management. It’s a team of academics and business experts who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Dr. Pooja has worked in the business world for the past seven years.
- Prof Chouhan is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner and the local content developer in Amsterdam.
- Dr. Dimple has over 19 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Deepak has over 9 years of academic experience, having previously worked with Asian Paints and Unilever.
- Dr. Kelkar is a recognized Ph. D. guide at the University of Mumbai.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant with a DISA qualification.
- Prof. Brinda had taught Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Harneet Jayakar graduated from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad with a master’s degree in marketing.
- Prof. Shrinivas has worked in corporate policy, strategic intelligence, and analysis for over 14 years.
- Prof. Sabat has over 15 years of experience in the fields of education and business management.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Prof. Seth is an enthusiastic business trainer with over ten years of experience.
With the right tools and resources, you can gain an advantage over the competition and create a long-term, successful company. The curriculum prepares you for a variety of tasks, including:
Supply Chain Analysts
Supply Chain Analysts are in charge of examining the life cycle of products from the planning stages to the final customer. This involves developing and manufacturing the product (possibly in several locations), as well as distributing and supplying it to the intended recipients.
Supply Chain Managers
In the logistics planning process, supply chain managers play a critical role. They assist businesses in identifying issues as they produce, manufacture, store, and ship goods. They must be able to formulate plans based on the study of data and procedures, as well as present their results.
Strategy and Operations Manager
They improve productivity by optimizing efficiency and implementing transformational changes.
Organizing and controlling the storage and delivery of products are among the duties of a logistics manager. The aim is to control the entire order cycle in order to fuel market growth while also maintaining long-term viability and customer loyalty.
Production planning and control manager
They schedule, regulate, and organize products to ensure their quality, as well as their manufacture.
NMIMS has established partnerships with various multinational businesses, corporations, and start-ups to provide opportunities to students who have completed our programs.
Some of the companies are:
- Trans Asia Group
- 3i Infotech
- Alchaw Metprint
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Operation Management is
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.
The fees for Distance MBA in operation management are Rs. 1,44,000/-. This is the full amount for the course. Fees can be paid annually as well. For this, students need to pay Rs. 77,500/- annually. Rs. 41,000/- needs to be paid if students need to pay the fees semester-wise.
The admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- is applicable for all admissions—an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Besides, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Mode of class
Students can choose between two types of lecture delivery: Prime & Pro
- Pro: Students can access live-interactive lectures as well as recorded lectures in the Pro model.
- Prime: Students can watch recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose which live-interactive lectures they want to attend.
NMIMS’s vision is to develop and offer quality programs, curricula, and services to students with uncompromising work ethics. It aims at nurturing a pool of highly employable graduates.
In a globalized world, NMIMS commits to training students to meet corporate demands. NMIMS accomplishes this by encouraging technologically-enhanced teaching and learning opportunities and utilizing different modes of delivery of courses. By developing an atmosphere characterized by consistency, ease, timeliness, and accuracy, NMIMS reaches out to various learners. NMIMS’s mission is to create an environment of high standards for our students’ performance and corporate partners through our values.
NMIMS services are structured to help develop working professionals’ awareness, skills, and abilities while keeping their busy schedules in mind. The NMIMS curriculum, courseware, and pedagogy are regularly checked and reviewed to remain relevant and updated. Our services are sponsored by comprehensive research studies carried out by our faculty. NMIMS is committed to creating an enriching learning environment for our students. This will prepare them better for the future.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) & the Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB) of India have approved and accepted NMIMS programs. In 2018, UGC (University Grants Commission) granted NMIMS Autonomy Category I, granting us detailed approval to deliver programs across open & distance learning modes.
In its third evaluation period in 2018, which reflects the highest academic leadership levels, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited us with Grade A+.
Why NMIMS is different
Via enhanced & up-to-date technology, NMIMS is focused on providing students an enriching and engaging online experience. NMIMS has a coveted faculty of experts and academics whose primary purpose is to direct students through their professional challenges. NMIMS program structure is based on the KSA (Knowledge-Skill-Attitude). This enables working professionals to learn key skills and competencies needed to succeed in the workplace. The 3 foundations of the KSA structure would improve the student’s capacity in their professional career to face VUCA (Volatile-Uncertain-Complex-Ambiguous).
Here is the list of MBA Specializations offered by NMIMS :
- Distance MBA in Business Management
- Distance MBA in Financial Management
- Distance MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- Distance MBA in Marketing Management
- Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
- Distance MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Distance MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Distance MBA in International Trade Management
- Distance MBA in Retail Management
The eligibility for MBA in Operation Management is Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level. OR A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.