This two-year Distance MBA in Marketing Management from NMIMS provides a better understanding of marketing’s different roles and values, which can be implemented in the workplace. To keep up with the evolving market world, the course has revised courseware.
It examines current marketing strategies and provides a regional and global perspective on marketing.
The curriculum teaches management principles and how to apply them to marketing management.
It navigates the marketing segment efficiently, which involves both conventional and modern marketing.
The course outcome successfully develops a cost-effective marketing strategy that often achieves optimal performance. It deftly pinpoints the target audiences and creates a dialogue that speaks to them in their own language. The course will teach you how to build successful marketing plans and campaigns. It gives you an advantage over your competitors and aids in creating a good business career path.
The Distance MBA in Marketing Management is 2 years long. It comprises 4 semesters, i.e., 2 semesters in each year.
An experienced faculty makes up the NMIMS MBA in marketing management. It’s a team of academics and business experts who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Prof. Vivek has worked in a variety of sectors and functions for over 12 years. He’s partnered with some of the best investment banks, multinational management advisory firms.
- Prof. Harneet Jayakar graduated from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad with a master’s degree in marketing.
- Prof. Gautam’s professional experience spans a variety of sectors, roles, and nations. He has partnered with businesses with a market capitalization of $1 billion or more in the last ten years.
- Prof. Tanmoy Adhikary was instrumental in the turnaround of four companies, three of which he led. He now serves as an independent management consultant, assisting businesses in increasing earnings and lowering costs.
- Prof. Shrinivas has worked in corporate management, strategic intelligence for 14 years.
- Prof Chouhan is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner.
- Prof. Seth is an energetic business trainer with over ten years of experience.
- Dr. Deepak has more than 9 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Pooja has worked in the business world for the past seven years.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with the DISA qualification.
- Prof. Brinda had taught Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Sabat has over 15 years of experience in the fields of education and business management.
- Dr. Kelkar has a Ph. D. in Business Economics from the University of Mumbai under his belt.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell. She has worked in various fields for over 23 years and is an INSEAD alumnus.
With the right tools and resources, you can gain an advantage over the competition and create a long-term, successful company. The curriculum prepares you for a variety of tasks, including:
A product manager is in charge of an organization’s product creation, referred to as product management. Product managers are in charge of a product’s business plan, defining its functional specifications, and overseeing the rollout of new functionality.
They personally interview potential consumers to determine the feasibility of a new service or product.
A brand manager ensures a product’s or brand’s creativity by using price, packaging, logo, associated colors, and lettering format to build brand equity.
A company’s marketing manager is the person in charge of all of the company’s finances. As a result, they will operate in a coordinated manner to develop and enforce all of its strategic plans and execute them.
Public Relations Manager
The Senior PR Manager and the Head PR are directly responsible for the Public Relations Manager (PR Manager). The PR Manager’s job serves as a vital link between the company and its various audiences. The PR Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that its communications and its customers are consistent.
Media Planning and Buying
They are in charge of meeting with clients to learn about their marketing campaigns and demonstrate the most appropriate media combinations.
NMIMS has established partnerships with various multinational businesses, corporations, and start-ups to provide opportunities to students who have completed our programs.
Some of the companies are:
- Zar Jewels
- 3i Infotech
- Alchaw Metprint
- Associate Decor
- Bajaj Electronics Ltd
- Control Print
- Esri India
- Helix Tech
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Marketing Management from NMIMS is
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.
The fees for MBA in marketing management are Rs. 144,000/-. This is the full amount for the course. Fees can be paid annually as well. For this, students need to pay Rs. 77,500/- annually. Rs. 41,000/- needs to be paid if students need to pay the fees semester-wise.
The admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200 is applicable for all admissions—an initial amount of Rs. 5,000 from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Besides, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Mode of class
Students can choose between two types of lecture delivery: Prime & Pro
- Pro: Students can access live-interactive lectures as well as recorded lectures in the Pro model.
- Prime: Students can watch recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose which live-interactive lectures they want to attend.
Here is the list of MBA Specializations offered by NMIMS :
- Distance MBA in Business Management
- Distance MBA in Financial Management
- Distance MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- Distance MBA in Operations Management
- Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
- Distance MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Distance MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Distance MBA in International Trade Management
- Distance MBA in Retail Management
The eligibility for MBA in Marketing Management is Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level. OR A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.