The four-semester curriculum will help you understand management concepts and align them with human resource management values.
The course will teach you how to develop and hone your people management skills to build a productive workplace. Students can learn the basics of talent growth and recruitment, retention, industrial relations, organizational skills, and their practical implementation in a corporate setting through this curriculum. It will also assist students in comprehending the fundamentals of management and developing individuals into capable resources.
Students can learn the basics of talent training and recruitment, retention, industrial relations, organizational skills, and practical implementation through an Human Resource management MBA. It would also help gain a greater understanding of management concepts and how to combine them with human resource management values. Students will learn how to improve human resources and human capital holistically to become tomorrow’s leaders. Students who complete this program will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (Distance) degree.
The course aims to find the best candidates and place them in successful roles. The course would effectively bridge the gap between the employer’s standards and the employee’s performance. It will also teach students how to handle human capital through the use of incentives and recognition. Talent management can be matched with organizational advantages thanks to an MBA in Human Resource management. It can also use Human Resource Management to build a world-class organization.
Distance MBA in Human Resource Management is 2 years long with 2 semesters each in one year. It has 4 semesters in total.
An experienced faculty makes up the NMIMS Distance MBA in Human Resource management. It’s a team of academics and business experts who will walk you through every step of the process.
- Prof. Nora works for Mahindra Intertrade Ltd, Mahindra Steel Service Centre Ltd, Mahindra Auto Steel Pvt Ltd, and Mahindra Middle East Electrical Steel as the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Dr. Pooja has worked in the business world for the past seven years.
- Prof. Arun is a Human Resources specialist with more than 18 years of experience.
- Prof. Malavika has worked with senior management and other stakeholders over the years.
- Dr. Dabke has more than 19 years of experience.
- Prof Chouhan is a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner and the local content developer in Amsterdam.
- Dr. Tyagi is a psychologist who specializes in psychometrics.
- Prof. Archana has worked in Human Resources Management and related fields for over 16 years.
- Dr. Dimple has over 19 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Deepak has over 9 years of academic experience, having previously worked with Asian Paints and Unilever.
- Dr. Kelkar is a recognized Ph. D. guide at the University of Mumbai.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant with a DISA qualification.
- Prof. Brinda had taught Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Prof. Harneet Jayakar graduated from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad with a master’s degree in marketing.
- Prof. Shrinivas has worked in corporate policy, strategic intelligence, and analysis for over 14 years.
- Prof. Sabat has over 15 years of experience in the fields of education and business management.
- Dr. Chakrabarty is a professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Dr. Pandey is a rare mix of academic and industrial experience.
- Prof. Seth is an enthusiastic business trainer with over ten years of experience.
With the right tools and resources, you can gain an advantage over the competition and create a long-term, successful company. The curriculum prepares you for a variety of tasks, including:
Human Resources Specialist
A human resources specialist, also known as an HR specialist, helps an employer identify work applicants that are the best fit for the company’s needs. They are in charge of recruiting candidates, reviewing applications, conducting interviews, and conducting background checks.
Talent Acquisition Manager
The Talent Acquisition Manager is also in charge of ensuring that the company’s existing employees are happy. You must have outstanding interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate with others to be effective as a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Employee Relations Manager
Employee Relations Manager is in charge of developing new policies and ensuring that all staff sticks to them. You may develop policies and programs around drug and alcohol use, how workers behave on social networking sites, and how they act with clients, in addition to sexual harassment policies.
Learning and Development Manager
The learning and development manager is in charge of an organization’s employee training and professional development. Their mission is to optimize people’s abilities and assist them in achieving their full potential.
HR Operations Manager
Reviewing and approving budgets, introducing new organization practices, and managing internal HR processes are all responsibilities of the HR Operations Manager.
NMIMS has established partnerships with various multinational businesses, corporations, and start-ups to provide opportunities to students who have completed our programs.
Some of the companies are:
- Trans Asia Group
- 3i Infotech
- Alchaw Metprint
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Human Resource Management is
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.
The fees for MBA in HR management are Rs. 144,000/-. This is the full amount for the course. Fees can be paid annually as well. For this, students need to pay Rs. 77,500/- annually. Rs. 41,000/- needs to be paid if students need to pay the fees semester-wise.
The admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- is applicable for all admissions—an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Besides, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Mode of class
Students can choose between two types of lecture delivery: Prime & Pro
- Pro: Students can access live-interactive lectures as well as recorded lectures in the Pro model.
- Prime: Students can watch recorded lectures using the Prime delivery mode.
- Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose which live-interactive lectures they want to attend.
NMIMS’s vision is to develop and offer quality programs, curricula, and services to students with uncompromising work ethics. It aims at nurturing a pool of highly employable graduates.
In a globalized world, NMIMS commits to training students to meet corporate demands. NMIMS accomplishes this by encouraging technologically-enhanced teaching and learning opportunities and utilizing different modes of delivery of courses. By developing an atmosphere characterized by consistency, ease, timeliness, and accuracy, NMIMS reaches out to various learners. NMIMS’s mission is to create an environment of high standards for our students’ performance and corporate partners through our values.
NMIMS services are structured to help develop working professionals’ awareness, skills, and abilities while keeping their busy schedules in mind. The NMIMS curriculum, courseware, and pedagogy are regularly checked and reviewed to remain relevant and updated. Our services are sponsored by comprehensive research studies carried out by our faculty. NMIMS is committed to creating an enriching learning environment for our students. This will prepare them better for the future.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) & the Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB) of India have approved and accepted NMIMS programs. In 2018, UGC (University Grants Commission) granted NMIMS Autonomy Category I, granting us detailed approval to deliver programs across open & distance learning modes.
In its third evaluation period in 2018, which reflects the highest academic leadership levels, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited us with Grade A+.
Why NMIMS is different
Via enhanced & up-to-date technology, NMIMS is focused on providing students an enriching and engaging online experience. NMIMS has a coveted faculty of experts and academics whose primary purpose is to direct students through their professional challenges. NMIMS program structure is based on the KSA (Knowledge-Skill-Attitude). This enables working professionals to learn key skills and competencies needed to succeed in the workplace. The 3 foundations of the KSA structure would improve the student’s capacity in their professional career to face VUCA (Volatile-Uncertain-Complex-Ambiguous).
Here is the list of MBA Specializations offered by NMIMS :
- Distance MBA in Business Management
- Distance MBA in Financial Management
- Distance MBA in Banking and Finance Management
- Distance MBA in Operations Management
- Distance MBA in Marketing Management
- Distance MBA in Supply Chain Management
- Distance MBA in Information Technology and Systems Management
- Distance MBA in International Trade Management
- Distance MBA in Retail Management
The eligibility for Distance MBA in Human Resource Management is Bachelor's degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% at the graduation level. OR A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognized university, or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and less than 50% marks at the graduation level.