Distance Learning BCA from Manipal University Jaipur
The Distance BCA from Manipal University Jaipur will give cutting-edge training in the newest computer technology. Alongside it will teach students about the development of applications. Students will receive practical training by projects and exposure to the industry.
Dedicated modules on web design and creation, visual programming, and multimedia will be part of the BCA curriculum.
The classes for Distance BCA will completely be online. One can attend classes from the comfort of their home.
The Distance BCA from manipal university jaipur duration is of 3 years. For convenience, it has been divided into 6 semesters. That is, each year will be having 2 semesters.
The maximum duration to complete the course is 6 years.
The eligibility for Distance BCA in Manipal University Jaipur is
- 10+2 from a recognized board, a three-year diploma (10+3) from a national board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or other qualified bodies, in any discipline with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent (45 percent for reserved categories).
There are a variety of subjects in each semester.
In the first semester the subjects are :
- Fundamentals of IT & Programming
- Programming in C
- Basic Mathematics
- Understanding PC & Troubleshooting
- Programming in C (Practical)
In the second semester the subjects are :
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Object-Oriented Programming – C++
- Communication Skills & Personality Development
- Digital Logic
- Data Structures and Algorithms Using C++ Practical
In the third semester the subjects are :
- Computer Oriented Numerical Methods
- Database Management System
- Computer Organisation
- Basics of Data Communication
- DBMS (Practical)
In the fourth semester the subjects are :
- Java Programming
- System Software
- Principles of Financial Accounting and Managemen
- Java Programming (Practical)
- System Software Programming (Practical)
- Computer Networking
In the fifth semester the subjects are :
- Web Design Exposure
- Visual Programming
- Software Engineering
- Visual Programming (Practical)
- Web Design (Practical)
- Elective Group1
- Python Programming
- Python Programming(Practical)
There are 3 subjects under Elective Group 1.
It teaches to understand how to translate code from one language to another without changing the meaning.
Graphics & Multimedia
The subject teaches to understand all facets of graphic design and the fascinating multimedia world. Additionally, it teaches its real-world applications.
E-commerce teaches students to learn key e-commerce principles for online companies, web creation, and marketing tactics. Alongside, it teaches how online transactions operate.
In the sixth semester the subjects are :
- Elective Group2
- Elective Group3
- Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Application Development( Practical)
There are 3 subjects under Elective Group 2.
Advanced Web Design
This subject will teach students exposure to diverse web design features and languages used.
Open Source Systems
The students will learn to understand the idea of open source in the real world. Alongside, students will learn its uses and effect.
Cloud Computing will introduce the idea of its usage in today’s world and its influence.
There are 3 subjects under Elective Group 3. They are:
This subject will leverage technology and will give an introductory course to understand how information flows and knowledge transfer occurs within organizations.
Software Project Management
Students will get an insight into software project management’s end-to-end period. This includes planning to software project execution.
Supply Chain Management
The students will know the whole cycle of the supply chain. Alongside they will know how technology is leveraged to plan and track it.
Distance BBA from Manipal University Jaipur Fee
The total fee of the Distance BCA course is ₹ 99,000. Though the semester wise fees is ₹ 16,500.
Scholarships are available for multiple categories. The students can contact the authorities for the procedure.
10+2 from a recognized board, a three-year diploma (10+3) from a national board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities or other qualified bodies, in any discipline with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent (45 percent for reserved categories).