Diploma in Operation Management
The one-year curriculum is structured to help you learn essential skills in the management of manufacturing, operations & distribution, leading to an increase in work skills. The course applies principles such as Warehouse Planning, Operations & Supply Chain Methods, and New Product Creation to operations management. By disseminating new strategies in the field of operations management it learns to build a balance between operations and supply experience and general business awareness.
The outcome of the course is taking decisions efficiently to streamline processes. The transformed resources mechanism is skillfully designed and managed. It uses simple quantitative research methods. It shows effectively the implementation of the process perspective at the level of an entity or business unit.
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent.
Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applicants can pay the amount of the full fee of INR 47,000/-. Along with it, applicants need to pay the Admission Processing Fee of INR 1,200/-. This amount excludes GST. Applicants can also pay the program fees of INR 25,000/- per semester.
STRUCTURE OF THE FEES FOR THE CURRICULUM
- At the time of enrollment an initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- is obtained from the program fee.
- With a 20 percent discount on the program rate, the University gives special benefits to the armed forces.
- The above fee structure is subject to adjustment.
- Any payment made by Demand Draft should be made on behalf of Mumbai’s “SVKM’s NMIMS.”
- Additionally, students need to pay a Rs 600/- exam fee per subject.
- Now applicants can use loan facilities to pay the Program fees and without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available from the following banks via credit cards- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- The program structure and curriculum are subject to change at the University’s discretion.
NMIMS seasoned faculty is a mix of academics and industry professionals They will direct students on every step of the way. The faculty members include-
- Prof. Sabat has a collective experience of over 15 years in the field of education and corporate management.
- Prof Brinda had been teaching Information Technology for over 9 years.
- Dr. Deepak has over 9 years of academic experience.
- Dr. Kelkar is a recognized Ph. D. guide in Business Economics from the University of Mumbai.
- Dr. Pooja has 7 years of corporate experience.
- Prof. Shah is a chartered accountant and DISA qualified member of ICAI. She has 15 years of teaching experience in the areas of auditing, accounts, finance, and taxation.
- Dr. Chhavi Taneja completed her master’s and Ph.D. from Delhi University.
- Dr. Pandey has expanded her horizons through her various stints in the academic field and is a remarkable blend of academic and industrial experience.
NMIMS has collaborated with numerous multinationals, companies, and start-ups. The aim is to provide scholarships to students who have completed our programs successfully.
The hiring partners are-
- Zar Jewels Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 21 August 2007. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at the Registrar of Companies
- Axonic provides turnkey IT solutions to prepare you for the future.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is present in three business segments. The segments are engineering and project consumer products and illumination.
- Aviva India is one of the first insurance companies to set up business in India. It’s a joint venture between the Darbar Invest Corp Aviva group.
- Tata Motors Limited is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing firm, formerly Tata Engineering and Locomotive Firm, with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is part of the Tata Group, a conglomerate in India.
- Control Print Limited is India’s first coding and marking solution manufacturers.
Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) from an accredited university in any discipline or an equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with graduation level marks of at least 50 percent. OR Bachelor's degree (10 + 2 + 3) with less than 50 percent marks at graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any discipline from an accredited university or equivalent degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)