Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Learning (SMU-DL) is a minimum 3-year and maximum 6-year Degree Program.
SMU Distance BCA is UGC approved course. Industry experts and specialists design the curriculum.
The Course is ideally suited for the students looking to pursue their careers in the field of computer applications. BCA is also known as traditional engineering in computer science.
The course will develop your technical knowledge related to operations and development of computer applications. You will learn developing new software applications, integrating new and existing software, testing functionalities of the software.
After the completion of the 3-year course, students can opt for post graduate course MCA or can easily get well-paid jobs as a software tester, project manager, software architect, Database manager, etc.
Program in Brief
BCA from Sikkim Manipal University Distance Learning will help you
- In understanding the concept involved in computer science
- In learning practical skills involved in analyzing and problem-solving skills related to computer application, information system, and computer system
- In learning how to practically apply learned skills in real time
Fee Structure of SMU Distance BCA
Semester wise Fee: INR 13,950 per semester (including exam & alumni fee)
Procedure to Pay Fee
The applicant can make fee payment in 3 different modes:
- Demand Draft: The demand draft should be drawn in the name of SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DE payable “LOCALLY.”
- Online Payment: Payment can be made through online gateways integrated on official websites.
- Net banking: Only the account holders of certain banks can use net banking. The list is updated on the official website of SMUDE.
Admissions in SMU DL courses are conducted two times in a year:
- Spring session in February
- Fall session in August
Admission dates of distance learning BCA program in Sikkim Manipal Distance Education is updated on the official website. The applicant can visit the site and download the prospectus.
After downloading the prospectus applicant needs to fill the form and submit it online as per the instructions are given in prospectus or can visit the nearest center of SMU DE.
- Copies of self-attested certificate and mark sheets of 10th 12th are required
- 4 passport size photographs
Confirmation of receipt of the applicant will be sent on Email. The applicant can track the status online through the link given by university after submission of your application.
10+2 or equivalent / 3-year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.