Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA from Jamia Hamdard University open and distance learning is a 3-year degree program.
BBA program helps to gain the knowledge of business practices and processes that enables students to pursue various management and administrative roles in a company.
During 3-year BBA program from Jamia Hamdard University students get a theoretical knowledge about marketing, human resource management, financial statement analysis, wealth management, finance and other aspects associated with business.
The course aims to understanding of corporate world and to develop skills to learn apply the theoretical concepts in real time business Environment.
Program in Brief
BBA from Jamia Hamdard University Open and Distance learning will help you
- In understanding the concepts of administration and management
- Understanding business theories and art of applying them in real time business scenario
- Developing effective writing and communication skill to perform administrative functions like planning, organising, staffing and controlling
Fee Structure of BBA from Jamia Hamdard University open and distance learning
Course Fee for Distance BBA – INR 16,000 per annum
Examination Fee – INR 2,000
Admission Procedure for BBA from Jamia Hamdard University
There are two options available to enrol for the course
Option 1: online enrolment
You can visit the official site and download the prospect by paying INR 500/-
Option 2: Enrolment by post
The application form and prospectus can be obtained from – Directorate of open and distance learning (DODL)
Cost of admission form by post: INR 600/-
You can send the application with a Demand draft for RS. 500/- in favour of JAMIA HAMDARD payable at NEW DELHI and should be posted at:
Directorate of Open and Distance Learning,
First Floor, HMS Central Library,
Jamia Hamdard nagar, New Delhi -62
- Passport sized photograph
- Scanned signature if applying online
- Credit/debit card for online payment and DD in case of post
- Scanned copies of ID proof and Educational mark sheets.
A candidate seeking admission to BBA programme must have passed 10+2 examination from a board/institute/university.