Amity University Distance Learning BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-year degree program.
BBA from Amity Distance Learning offers an in-depth study of theoretical concepts and practical implementation of strategies in the organization.
The course covers all the important aspects of Business Administration like accounting, marketing, business law, financial management, production, operations, etc.
Distance learning course will help you in developing knowledge and skills to apply in real-time business.
The course curriculum is specially designed for the students who have just completed formal schooling and are looking to pursue their career in the same field.
Amity University Distance Learning BBA Program in Brief
Distance learning BBA will help you
- In understanding the principles of business administration involving planning, organizing, staffing and controlling
- In understanding the aspects of business law, information systems, etc. associated with administration
- In developing the skills to implement theoretical knowledge, practical expertise and communication skills in real time business
Fee Structure of BBA Distance Learning from Amity University
Two options for payment are available
Option 1: Full Fee Payment
One time fee: INR 1,12,200/-
Option 2: Semester wise Fee Payment
Semester 1: INR 20,400
Semester 2: INR 20,400
Semester 3: INR 20,400
Semester 4: INR 20,400
Semester 5: INR 20,300
Semester 6: INR 20,300
*Examination fee of Rs. 100 / subject is included in Semester Fee.
Amity University Distance Learning Provides add-on services for learning
- Personal Contact Program ( Face 2 Face training): INR 5000/per semester for hours of sessions per subject
- One on one live query handling sessions: INR 2000/subject/session for a 45 minutes session
- Reference books: at actual costs
- Virtual Recorded Sessions: INR 3000/subject for highly structured virtual recorded classes
Demand draft for the first installment of fees is to be made in favor of
For Distance Learning and Correspondence Mode:- “Amity University Uttar Pradesh a/c Distance Learning,” payable at Noida.
For E-learning Mode:- “Amity Centre for E-Learning,” payable at Noida.
Admissions to distance learning BBA program in Amity University are open throughout the year. As per the schedule:
- The students enrolled after August and up to 28 February are eligible to appear in the semester exam to be held in June.
- The students enrolled after March and up to 31 August will be eligible to appear in semester exams to be held in December.
- Copies of self-attested certificate and mark sheets of 10th 12th and graduation.
- Original documents are to required to be shown before first term examination to in-charge of examination center.
Confirmation of receipt of the applicant will be sent within 10 days of application and student ID will be allotted.
Applicant must possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of ENGLISH Language. Candidates whose first Language is not English must have completed at least three (3) years of Academic Qualifications under English Medium.
- 10th Class completion Certificate (Completion 10 years of Formal Schooling)
- 12th Class completion Certificate (Completion 12 years of Formal Schooling)