Chandigarh University Distance BCA
Chandigarh University Distance BCA is a computer application undergraduate degree course. With the rapid growth of India’s IT industry, the demand for computer professionals is growing day after day. Chandigarh University Institute of Distance & Open Learning provides distance learners with an internationally recognized and industry-led curriculum.
Bachelors in Computer Application is the full form of the BCA. For applicants who want to dive into the field of programming languages, BCA is a three-year undergraduate degree program. The course provides you with an insight into the world of computers and their applications, one of the most common choices for beginning a career in information technology.
A BCA degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is considered to be on par with a BTech / BE degree. The degree helps interested students to establish a sound academic basis for an advanced computer application career.
Chandigarh University Distance BCA Eligibility
Eligible for admission is a person with 10 + 2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
Why Distance Education?
In the present, there is a need to learn ground-breaking business skills. In the rapidly evolving world of globalization, technological innovation is constantly demanding agile jobs. This has enabled Distance Education Learning to be favored among people. This has changed the way education is provided and consumed.
Distance learning has been a common study choice. Among students who are continually looking forward to upgrading their abilities, it is extremely admired by them.
Benefits of Distance Education
You need to be extremely adaptable when you choose a profession for a lifetime. Also if you want to succeed in that field you need to learn new things to meet the expectations of the volatile industry. Distance Learning offers everything. There is a list of reasons why one should pursue distance learning:
- Learn at your own pace
- Develop relevant & up-to-date skills
- Pursue job & studies simultaneously
- Study whenever, wherever
- Age no bar
- Increased Chances of Promotion & Higher Remuneration
The total fees for the odd semesters are INR 14700/-. The total fees for even semesters are INR 12200/-. The academic fees are INR 8950/- for both semesters. Registration fees are required for only odd semesters. The registration fees are INR 2500/-. Exam fees are required for all semesters and are INR 2000/-. The SLM Hard copy Charges are optional. The price of it is INR 1250/-.
About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU), accredited by NAAC with the coveted A+ Grade in the first cycle. It is an institution committed to excellence in science, innovation, interdisciplinary education, and the active promotion of promising young talent. Chandigarh University is the best university in Punjab, India for distance education, which combines the expertise of top business leaders and renowned academics and encourages a global approach.
Through an internationally recognized curriculum matching demanding industrial needs, CU was intended to provide inspirational and experiential learning.
Recognitions & Approvals to CU
Different awards and recognitions have been received by the university, including the Fastest Growing Private Institution in Asia, the Excellent Engineering Institute, and the Limca Book of Records for inviting the most companies in a single year to campus placements. MoUs have been signed by over 250 overseas universities and institutions from countries such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, etc.
Chandigarh University has been accredited by major universities and commissions and has been acknowledged. They are:
- NAAC ‘A+’ Accredited University
The prestigious A+ grade was awarded by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council ( NAAC) to Chandigarh University. The A+ grade has made Chandigarh University one of the most prestigious and elite Higher Educational Institutions (HEI) in India, maintaining top standards in the provision and dissemination of quality education to its students.
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
The University of Chandigarh is recognized by the University Grants Commission ( UGC). UGC is a statutory body constituted by the Government of India. It aims to organize, assess, and maintain university education standards in India.
- UGC DEB Approved Distance & Open Learning Program
The University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India set up to organize, assess and maintain university education standards in India, is recognized by the Chandigarh University Institute of Distance & Open Learning.
About the Institute of Distance & Online Learning
As the best Distance Education University in Punjab, Chandigarh University is now joining the Distance & Open Learning arena.
Chandigarh University’s CU-IDOL, the best Distance Education University in Punjab, India, has an ambitious plan to meet the requirements of quality student-centered education for non-learning aspirants. We aim to build excellence in Distance & Open Learning by offering the interface of technology, i.e. The Learning Management System ( LMS) will spread quality education at an affordable price between the institution and the learner, coupled with ease of learning across all sections of society.
Vision of CU
To be recognized as an elite center of distance and open learning through State of the Art ICT to provide quality education, enabling and empowering all sections of society to contribute to the nation’s development.
Mission of CU
The mission of Chandigarh University is:
- Providing state-of-the-art technology, infrastructure, renowned scholars, and an optimal atmosphere through Distance and Open Learning for knowledge transfer.
- Build a curriculum consisting of creative, career-oriented courses at the same level as the best standard program curriculum.
- Establishment of a unique transformative research center for modern pedagogical Computer-Based Teaching (CBT), development of multimedia content, development of video lectures, and evaluation of distance and open learning needs.
- Engage students through blended pedagogies to equip them with the appropriate technical and life skills along with social consciousness and a high sense of values and ethics.
Core Values of CU
The core values of Chandigarh University include:
- Modesty in achievement
- Openness to understand
- Dignity for Human Beings
- Respecting the equitable care and inclusiveness
- Respecting the Empathy-Empathy
- Exhibiting knowledge of others
- Exhibiting Solidarity of Action Exhibit
- Giving Out
- Contributing to culture, country & family
- Knowledge sharing to build a more enlightened & purposeful society
Awards and Rankings of CU
- CU has been placed by Limca Book of Records as the largest number of companies for placements.
- The university was named the Best Student-Friendly University by the Star Party.
- The WCRC has placed Chandigarh University as the best-placed university.
- NIRF has ranked the university in the NIRF list as one of the Best Universities.
- The university is ranked 7th, the youngest university in India, according to Outlook-ICARE India University Rankings 2019.
- India ranked CU 3rd today, among India’s top private universities.
Read More ……