Why Amity Open & Distance (ODL) Education
Established by an act of state legislature and recognized by UGC Amity University is one of the biggest Educational Institute in the country. Amity covers almost all the field of education. Besides its regular learning programs Amity offers various online and distance learning courses.
All the Courses Amity School of Open and Distance Learning (ASODL) are approved from UGC and DEB.
Amity distance and online learning are providing educational services with 24 years experience, 150+ centers, 4500+ faculty and over 150,000 students.
Amity distance learning was awarded for “Best E-Education Services” in Indian Retail Awards.
Accreditations and Recognitions
- Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Member of Association of Indian University (AIU)
- B.Tech programs by IET U.K
- “A” grade by NAAC
Benefits of Choosing Amity Distance and Open Learning
- Amity is the only Distance Learning University with affiliations from international universities and body
- Study material and curriculums are regularly updated with keeping in mind dynamic changes in industry
- Opportunities to participate in extra-curricular activities
- Convenient mode of examinations
- 24/7 academic support
- Systematic PCP programs
- Centralized support centers
- Active and friendly Learning Management system
Salient Features of Amity Distance and Open Learning
- E- Learning systems- Courses and content can be accessed anytime from anywhere
- Online submission of assignments
- Flexibility in examinations and course durations
- Interactive Live Virtual Classes
- Fast track admission process
Key Points about Amity Distance and online Learning
- Qualification Certificate is provided by Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education and by Amity University UP
- Indian students have to pay INR 250/- per exam, and International students have to pay USD 5 per exam
- Examinations are carried out at Amity centers located across India as well as the world
- A student can reappear in the examination if they have not cleared or want to improve their grades.